SAU Community

Pmsl Everywhere

ossie_21

Just coming home from Rockingham about 15mins ago, up near Hepburn ave I noticed a car in the left emergency lane. Wow you must be thinking. Thought nothing of it because it wasn't a skyline :huh: , but I could see from the right hand lane it turned out to be none other than the infamous cockwad ROUSEY!!!! At this point I starting laughing my head off, I almost had to stop I was laughing so bad remembering his bs on the forums.

I was so tempted to turn back around, pull over & just give him shit, but I thought of that too late. His car looks shit by the way.

Maybe you had to be there, but it was like seeing something that you weren't 100% sure to be real, but then you see it yourself.

:O

my favourite is when he pretends to be a driver of a quick GSR and starts worshipping himself. But then the moderators picked up on the fact it was the same IP adress. rofl nothing quite like a wanker sucking his own cock. I mean he thinks ppl hassle hime coz he doesnt drive a skyline. Hello! I drive a charade! People dont hassle me coz i dont claim its quadruple turbo, NOS kit, V8 rotary that uses a RB26 as a starter motor (I took that engine out coz it was too slow).

<--- also note my Pro Rousy propaganda