SAU Community

Body Kits

rsx84

whats you favourite kit for any make skyline?

i've never been a huge fan of the r33 but this kit has made me look at them in a different light.

post up pics of kits you like to give poeple ideas of whats out there....

post-3056-1131971914.jpg

post-3056-1131971643.jpg

post-3056-1131971757.jpg

i think a skyline needs a subtle kit, thats not over the top, yet can make it look aggressive. i'll post up a pic of what i mean soon.....

oem look is king for skylines, why mess with something that looks appealing from the factory? I'm really motivated to buy a 400r front bar, but I'm not sure about fibreglass & places I was considering buying from eg. Carmate have had some negative comments ;)

Does anybody know where i can get in contact with do luck i ahve sent a email to do luck USA and got nothing back <_<  any help would be great. :P

i have enquired with a genuine distributor... it will cost somewhere close to 8g's (the cheapest i have found so far) to bring the kit in (tax = 25%, shipping, insurance)

it will then still need to be prepped and painted... if your still keen pm me

eug

I put this kit on my car

GP sports

Would have prefered the Duluck kit, but it was too exspensive.

i'm in the same position in regards to wanting do luck, but just can't justify the cost.

got any pics of the gp sports kit on your car? was lookin at that site recently, all the cars are dropped almost to ground level to make the kit look better. would be good to see it if you have a pic