SAU Community

Fs: Bov - Hks Ssq $50 - Will Pull Chicks

Item: HKS SSQ Bov - This bov sounds fat it has the chu chu chu noise

Item Condition: A bit dirty also the bit where you put the vacum line to has broken off (as shown in pic) should only cost $10 max to get a bit from pirtek

Reason for Selling: Unfinished project

Price and Payment Conditions: $50 NOT NEG

Extra Info: Its loud and thorpy says its fully sick

Pictures: mcbov.jpg

mcbov2.jpg

Contact Details: 0402 285 791 - [email protected]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• R33 non turbo manual has the electronic speedo drive in the small box.
    • finally after 3 months or so the box rocked up and while i would not be installing it anytime soon due to an upcoming surgery and 3 months off work it was still an awesome time and had me pumped for the upcoming build process, and while i waited gave me time to research all the other parts i wanted or could convince myself i needed. it was time for a new and updated ecu and retire the old vipec which had served me well, so i purchased an emtron kv8 to give me some nice smooth shift cuts and better utilise some more sensors.   but then the time came to install the box, managed to grab an auto box and use the bellhousing off of it and bolt it to the samsonas, was a surprisingly easy install considering its a "universal" box some light love taps needed and we made a custom gearbox mount it all fit up really well to my surprise, part of the update was to remove the silicon joiners which kept giving me grief and install the new plazmaman pro series intercooler and shiny new bosch 72mm DBW TB with some red plazmaclamps for both the hot and cold side to eliminate the blowing off issue and clean up the bay abit, decided to go with 3' piping which was a tight fit but with some great work from the fab guy fits awesome.
    • so after a while without an update some things have changed, unfortunately the stock rb25 box said no more so after a lot of back and forward decided to just go for it and get a samsonas 6 speed for the car so that kick started the next round of "while im there i may aswell do this". while saving up some more and waiting for the box i decided to make the car look less like a nice street car and into another stupid race car so of course the interior got stripped and painted in QX1 white pearl to match the boot of course, all sound deadener was removed but of course i didnt want to do it the easy way and use dry ice i wanted to use a scraper and a hammer... didnt take long to realise this was a mistake but for some reason i continued with this method but hey we got there in the end. cleaned up all the glue and prepped the surface to be painted in the back yard.  it came out honestly better than i expected as im no painter and it was done during a nice rainy period which made it oh so much easier but certainly no professional job, then it was time to install the agi bolt in half cage and a test fit of the new to me bride seat and all in all i was pretty happy with how it all turned out and got me very excited for the samsonas to arrive and start the install.  
    • https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1394082951286916/ I have personally driven this car, lowball and buy :D. Save yourself all the time on the obvious upgrades later, which you will want to do, and end up costing much more than this. Save this post so you can refer back to it later when you tinker on it and do the same mods and spend more money.
    • After the version 1.48 update this week I was so excited about the EG Civic (Yes, I like old Civics, don't judge me) that I challenged my brother-in-law @r-is-for-fun to a time trial challenge. An EG Civic with any mods around Tsukuba. (Note that this is also this weeks Sport time trial which I hadn't seen, minus the mods). So, my EG was converted to a B18, left NA and upped to ~240hp. Full weight reduction (879kg) and I managed a 58.223. I think Al's best was around a 58.4. I'm opening the floor now, what can you do with a modified EG around Tsukuba?