SAU Community

Stagea Body Kits

qikstagea

no worries mate. gonna be a shame if every stagea in aus has to run the same kit, though. wonder if 33 or 34 side skirts would fit?

turns out that a set of AU or BA falcon 18 inch rims with 235/40s are a straight fit, too.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have a close look, the side skirts, rear bar and wing on the above kit are the same as the custard stag. different front bar and grille insert. prefer the yellow one, hey. im not sure which front bar DMD would have now. i might drop in there in the next few days, and have a chat with them. see if they can get others.

• 2 weeks later...

mmm...yea I have about $1200 to put towards it so far :D Just a quick questions guys, how much should i be loking at for a color change to black? Any estimate would help heaps....

3-5K for a decent respray ... pending how much your prepared to do and how good u want it.

I'm seriously thinking its going to end up cheaper to import a fb through a mate from JP than through DMD.

Really? You think it would be cheaper? Thats a pretty decent re-spray! My uncle does them to all his cars (restores them) might have a chat to him

any news on which FB they have???

DMD have the front bar of the silver pic stagea not the yellow one. I droped in the other day. They said the full nismo kit for $1600. You then just need to get it painted. As for other Stagea kits this is the only one sofar as they have only solf 1 kit so far, so if they get more demand I spose they would get more styles maybe?

i'm actually more after a bar like this one.

But its going to cost bout 400-450 to get it over from jp ... and don't really want to spend that kinda money atm.

post-22935-1134041133.jpg

Edited by [ STAGEN ]

I was at car yard yesterady in Brisbane

www.autoforce.com.au

they had this silver stagea

The kit came on the car from Japan

It has the Nismo side skirts, but different front and rear bars

I think they have taken a mould of the whole kit

Will be ready earlier next year for sale

They are also doing a custom pair of side skirts modeled of a commadore HSV

They will be ready next year too

Not sure which model commadore

They have thier own brand of kits and parts called Monkey

You can also get a full kit from Japan Yahoo for under 50,000 yen

Front and rear bar and side skirts

The delivered price thru someone like Sidewise imports would be around

$1350-1400 landed

I will find some more kits and post the pictures

post-14923-1134041135.jpg

post-14923-1134041195.jpg

post-14923-1134041265.jpg

i'm actually more after a bar like this one.

But its going to cost bout 400-450 to get it over from jp ... and don't really want to spend that kinda money atm.

Stagen

If you want this front bar, I may want the matching side skirts and rear bar to go with my R34 GTR front conversion

The kit price is the 62000 yen

If we get a exact price out of Sidewise it may work out cheaper for us both??

It will get delivered to Melbourne, you could pick up the front bar and would need to get the other parts sent to Brisbane

I am not that keen on the Nismo skirts which are the only option at the moment.

sidewise ... l'll go through Rampant (considering mate owns business) ... so should be able to save when it comes to shipping.

I'll give him a buzz and see what it'll cost tomorrow. as found a few other little things l'm interested in.

I justed used sidewise cost calculator

approx $700-720 plus the kit price

So it would be around $1450-1500 delivered to Melb.

See what price Rampant can do

When you talk to them, I am still waiting for the prices on the Masa kit and front guards for the conversion

I would prefer the Masa side skirts and rear bar to go with the front.

At $1500 for the other kit we could break it down

Front Bar $550

Rear bar $550

Side skirts $350-400

This is what DMD change anyway.

Let me know.

mr spencer id love to hear back from you about the price of getting 34 front panels etc for your stagea - after the same thing. mentioned it in the stag parts thread.

also if anyone else is just after a front bar - ill be looking for skirts and rear bar, if its cheaper to buy as a kit.

depends on how much r34 parts are i guess...

if not that kit on the silver stag in the car lot will suffice, so if there is a crate of plastic to soon come from japan, ill throw you some cash if you add it to the list.