SAU Community

Stagea Body Kits

qikstagea

Yes freight is a killer because Slidewize "buy" container space of Rampant Performance, therefore your paying two lots of freight expense.

So if u guys want to do this, l'd suggest you organise what u want, and l'll speak to aaron @ rampant to get us the best deal possible.  I've known aaron for quiet a number of years, and he already is importing me a few bits n pieces (not just from yahoo jp either) which will be arriving in a couple of different containers over the next couple of months.  (one being my wang which is in a container in customs atm!! :D:P )

"Freight is a killer" because I priced bringing the side skirts in myself :O , it is much cheaper as a bulk buy/shipment. Selling container space is quite common, happens thousands of times everyday. You don't pay for the freight twice, the only extra you pay is for the profit margin of the guy buying the space.

I don't want to buy the stuff myself, it's too damn hard. I want to tell someone what I want, where to get it, how much it costs and where I want it delivered to. They can do the rest, the actual buying, the freight, customs clearance, import duty, GST etc. I don't mind paying them for their services, that's only fair.

Is that what Aaron is offering? Or does he just arrange containers so that I have stuff I have bought stuck in them?

:) cheers :)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to buy the stuff myself, it's too damn hard.  I want to tell someone what I want, where to get it, how much it costs and where I want it delivered to.  They can do the rest, the actual buying, the freight, customs clearance, import duty, GST etc.    I don't mind paying them for their services, that's only fair.

Is that what Aaron is offering?  Or does he just arrange containers so that I have stuff I have bought stuck in them?

:D cheers :P

Yup ... just tell him what we want, and between him and his person in JP they will get it for you, and hold onto it til they bring the next container over (which u could imagine its pretty often they come in). I either send him links to yahoo jp of what i want, or where he can get it from, and he gets back to me with what it will cost.

This is his site, is bout to have the update put online in the next week or so, which will include paypal.

http://www.rampant.net.au/

I'll give him a call today or tomorrow and have a chat to him bout this.

Alright, had a chat with aaron today while l helped unpack a truck load of goods.

Firstly ... someone here (i'd assume) has bought themselves some vented guards through Zac ... had a squiz at them and they are very nice!! Awesome quality too l must say, you'll be very happy!!

Ok ... now to business. Basically if u guys want stuff then let me know what you, and l'll get back to you with prices, which will inc. freight/gst/rampant's charges, etc...

I'll set up an email account tonight for it and all questions please send to that.

Edit: Email addres for all inquiries

[email protected]

Maybe in it use a template like what SK has in his above post.

Supplier -

Part -

Cost in Yen -

Web Site Link -

This doesn't apply to just body kits, but all parts for stagea's that can be sourced from jp.

Edited by [ STAGEN ]

Alright, had a chat with aaron today while l helped unpack a truck load of goods.

Firstly ... someone here (i'd assume) has bought themselves some vented guards through Zac ... had a squiz at them and they are very nice!!  Awesome quality too l must say, you'll be very happy!!

Ok ... now to business.  Basically if u guys want stuff then let me know what you, and l'll get back to you with prices, which will inc. freight/gst/rampant's charges, etc...

I'll set up an email account tonight for it and all questions please send to that. 

Edit:  Email addres for all inquiries

[email protected]

Maybe in it use a template like what SK has in his above post.

Supplier -

Part -

Cost in Yen -

Web Site Link -

This doesn't apply to just body kits, but all parts for stagea's that can be sourced from jp.

Email sent

:P cheers :O

As for the post a few back about the Nismo kit for $3000 fitted and painted you scored - noticed not much feedback about your thoughts on the vented sideskirts- but if you havent already finalised it - I say KEEP them - I am actually a big fan of how that kit looks - good idea about opening the two side holes in the front bar - but leave the vetns - they wont look overdoen once you've opened up the front bar as well for a bit more of an aggressive stance - will look mad together - leave the vents in :D

haha chhers brazen - had a few umm... differences of opinion in some other threads hey... but yeah.

thinking i may keep the vents in the skirts. theyve grown on me. not finalised yet. they have the kit sitting there, but nothing will be done until DMD open after there christmas break which finishes on the 16th of jan. have the cash waiting, cant wait!

am looking for a set of wheels now. have been quoted 1650 for a set of 18"s with rubber but if anyone has some nice 2nd handys, let me know. give me til late february to have some craaaazy pictures posted. maybe a month or so more with the 18s. ill give em a star out of 5 rating, i have about a half dozen mates up here waiting for feedback to see if they head there.

ps wish id heard about your series 2 before i picked up my ser1, brazen! wouldve DEFINATELY had a serious look into it!

Hi guy si just signed up on this site maybe 20 min ago. Hopefully itll be kindof useful, i can imagine it will be.

I drive a C34 Stagea (97 rs four), that i bought 3 weeks ago. as im sure you have all been told, though a diagonal line across the grille and yep mates thats a volvo. Well its not, but try telling THEM that.

Im after a Body kit guys. Like an autech version kit or something similar. been searching for any form of body kit for a stagea for weeeeks and cant find a thing. am i missing something?

cheers

rob

Most of you know that I will be buying a Stagea very soon and doing the BNR34 GTR front conversion

I have started to look for a car and will be trying to get one with most mods like wheels exhaust suspension and Bodykit

I had 2 possible cars sent to me today that are available. Both have bodykits and depending on which car I will buy, not necessary one of these examples, I will not be using the front or possibly the side skirts and would be looking at selling them once the car arrives along with the wheels

So if you are interested, Pm me your email address and when a car comes along that I like I will let you know what is available :P

post-14923-1136521873.jpg

post-14923-1136521921.jpg

post-14923-1136522096.jpg

shotgun the grille and eyelids if you get the one on the left, and the wheels off either one!

serious. dont touch em.

love to do a gtr front on mine, but oh well. maybe next time. too much cash. ill envy you, mr spencer.

Post a pic and I migh be interested?

Hi.

I will try and get pics .But if you have seen the stagea in Speed mag in feb mar 2003 edition,its the one i have.Plus its been in Performance import mag no22.

We make them to order,we also have kits to suit most imports. The price on stagea kit is $1600. You can call me on 0418123637,i am in vic.

thanks Mick OZ COMP.

im after a set of sideskirts, and i want bigger ones than the DAYZ ones, but not over the top like some of the veilside type ones, anyone got different pics of different brands (close up pics if possible)?

i got some pics of full car shots but they dont show close ups to see exactly how they look, so anyone with pics would be most helpful :)

athose front guards dont look standard - are they? mine dont look like that, i think. ill check in the morning but yeah. any word on what the kit is on that car? did the guards come with it or something i guess.

I am a Stagea owner, have been the proud owner for 12 months. I live in the Ipswich area and frequent Toowoomba reguarlly. I am chasing a Cargo Net and if any one is changing or putting a Body Kit on their car, I would like to buy the standard/single peice bar if thats what you are replacing so that I can get rid of my two peice bar. If anyone is interested please post a reply. Thanks

Take a look at this bodykit!

nissan34.jpg

Yes yes it is the NISMO style. How many would be interested in actually purchasing this bodykit? My freind has recently been granted exclusive NSW distirbution fro Monkey Warehouse. I will get back to you about the price, but I have been told that it is roughly $1000 or so. Who is interested?