SAU Community

Stagea Body Kits

qikstagea

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at this bodykit!

Yes yes it is the NISMO style. How many would be interested in actually purchasing this bodykit? My freind has recently been granted exclusive NSW distirbution fro Monkey Warehouse. I will get back to you about the price, but I have been told that it is roughly $1000 or so. Who is interested?

That is the car and company that I posted about (post number 33) in this thread

You can buy that car if you want

www.autoforce.com.au

They are the same company as Monkey

Take a look at this bodykit!

nissan34.jpg

Yes yes it is the NISMO style. How many would be interested in actually purchasing this bodykit? My freind has recently been granted exclusive NSW distirbution fro Monkey Warehouse. I will get back to you about the price, but I have been told that it is roughly $1000 or so. Who is interested?

Wow that is sweeeet, except with my car already lowered it would make driving on the normal roads a problem, not just driveways :P

Unfortunatly no $$$ means no kit for me :P

That is the car and company that I posted about (post number 33) in this thread

You can buy that car if you want

www.autoforce.com.au

They are the same company as Monkey

Dont want the car, just want the bodykit :P

Hi guys,

Yet to be a Stagea owner, looking to import a Series 1 Dayz edition but if I can't find the right one I think I'll need to get my hands on the Dayz kit, anyone know where I should be looking? An original factory option kit would be preferred, Yahoo Japan isn't offering anything up at the moment and a "Dayz" search doesn't produce much success at all...

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Hi guys,

Yet to be a Stagea owner, looking to import a Series 1 Dayz edition but if I can't find the right one I think I'll need to get my hands on the Dayz kit, anyone know where I should be looking? An original factory option kit would be preferred, Yahoo Japan isn't offering anything up at the moment and a "Dayz" search doesn't produce much success at all...

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

I want some extra DAYZ bits (side skirts) for mine this post is how I am going about it

Alright, had a chat with aaron today while l helped unpack a truck load of goods.

Firstly ... someone here (i'd assume) has bought themselves some vented guards through Zac ... had a squiz at them and they are very nice!! Awesome quality too l must say, you'll be very happy!!

Ok ... now to business. Basically if u guys want stuff then let me know what you, and l'll get back to you with prices, which will inc. freight/gst/rampant's charges, etc...

I'll set up an email account tonight for it and all questions please send to that.

Edit: Email addres for all inquiries

[email protected]

Maybe in it use a template like what SK has in his above post.

Supplier -

Part -

Cost in Yen -

Web Site Link -

This doesn't apply to just body kits, but all parts for stagea's that can be sourced from jp.

that nismo kit on the silver S1 is that kit i am getting through DMD. $3k painted and fitted, with mods mention in previous posts. not a fan of the side skirts though... anyone recommend a decent looking set? they dont really match the front and rear bars, i think.

• 1 year later...

anyone in wa want to get a monkey whouse body kit wit me. trying to see if i can get the freight down a bit? got quoted $238 for freight and $1350 for the kit. maybe we can get a bit of both if anyone is keen. also got a phone quote of my panel and paint shop to fit and paint kit for $1000. they have done work for me before and are quite good

• 1 year later...

Digging up an old one here, but is anyone interested in getting a kit imported? I'm interested in doing what was done in the past and saving on shipping.

If others are interested, I'm happy to organise a bit of a group buy and get some quotes together to make sure we get a good deal...

Pending what you look at importing l may be interested. (also might be able to help on importing side by contacting a mate who runs Monster Imports)

Or even if we can get a good deal on a few nismo kits l'd be in for that.

Personally I just want a Dayz kit. My only reason for not wanting a different kit is because I don't want fibreglass - I need something with some give, and that isn't ridiculously low.

I guess the idea would be to source whatever kit you need, and consolidate on shipping.

• 4 weeks later...

i am also after a kit.. ideally, what i want to do is do the R34 front and engine conversion.. we were looking at getting a chopped 34 shipped over but i am keen to get it looking a little less stock asap!!

who would i need to contact to get info on the 34 front bar and rest of kit to suit?

Masa motorsports. There are a couple of r34 Skygeas on here - brycey has one (do a search in here for r34 front) and so does darrin spencer. Looks decent, i think upwards of $5k for the parts, then add painting and fitting. That is just for the look, btw, not the engine.

Jase have you thught about getting an autech kit? Plastic, and a bit dressier than the dayz. i think te dayz front bar (s2) looks awesome... maybe match it up with autechsideskirts? the dayz ones dont really add much to the car i think...