SAU Community

R32 - 2 Door Vs 4 Door

R32 - 2 door vs 4 door  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok here's the thing.

i've already made a few decisions on what car i want to get.

here they are:

1. nissan

2. skyline

3. R32

4. manual turbo.

5. 2 or 4 door? <_<

i'm not gonna use the car for drift or track but it's going to be used as a daily driver.

get me to uni everyday, work,etc..... and also an at the lights drag every now and then.

:P:P B)

now i've never driven these cars before so is there any difference at all other than the two extra doors?

thanks.

your opinions are much appreciated

personally i'm a 2 door man... ive got a 2 door 32 that i use as a daily driver and i couldnt be happier with it,

theres not too much difference performance-wise between the two, the 4 door being a tiny bit heavier i think.

the main differences are cosmetic, are u intending this car to be a people mover (all ur mates) as well as the way to get to and from work/uni? if so then maybe the 4 door is more practical.

the rear lights are the major reason why im not a big fan of 4 door 32s, i prefer the 2 door rear lights.

hope this helps a bit

well i don't think the rear seats will be used that much to be honest. there's no doubt that i will be spending a bit of cash on both engine and cosmetics. the only reason i'm considering a 4 door is because it's a bit different and less common.

I quite like the 4 doors, but it might be a little harder to get a manual. Before i got my R33 (2 door) i was close to buying a R32 GTS4 4 door just cos they're a little different and also having driven and been in a 4 door R33 theres a hell of alot more room inside. the whole cabin feels less claustrophobic, and the advantages of getting passengers in and out are also pretty convenient. In any case im sure you'll be happy... unless the time arises where u need to use the back seat for some lovin' then you'll wish u got the 4 door :wink:

I have owned both a 2 door and a 4 door (current)

I prefer my 4 door over the 2 door i used to have.

It looks tougher for some reason. (and is heaps faster:)

There is no difference in interior room in the 32's though ( they share the same wheel base) . all the extra doors do is make it easier to get in and out of the back seat.

Four doors all the way. Overall shape looks a lot more cleaner IMO. No sharp inclines off the the rear window like the 2 doors. I think the four doors look sporty, especially ones with the factory aero kit. Like mine :P

Me biased? Never....

Edited by Baz

the 2 and 4 doors have the same wheel base, therefore same drive train. slightly more room in the back but still not really much room at all. 4 door has a bigger boot. personally go the 2 door after its a sports car not a people mover.

WOOOW! im felling good :O B)

I just got a 4 door. I wanted a 4dr for a while, not many around. It may have rear doors but the leg room in the back is stuff all when a 6ft3 person is driving.

Yep something about it. Put a mild kit on one and the front catches up to the tough rear.