SAU Community

Nice To Meet U

Milk

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe well if your seriously interested.... im thinking i might need an assistant in about 2-3 months once my business is fully set up...

It would be pretty easy... just hadling some admin, like contracts and stuff, and the initial enquiries from vendors and buyers... Coming to help with open houses, listings and auctions...

Its pretty fun actually...

Dont know how much id pay you hun... but you would get a laptop and pocket pc as part of the package...

Originally posted by MZNISMO

looks like im moving to queensland in 2-3 months then

im serious i need a change!!!

matty gimme details and stuff in pm if you absolutely serious bout it but

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

hahaha!!!

u need a change from bludging at wor all day??

matty what business u opening up?

Property Sales and Project Marketing company. We will only be handling prestige properties.

Still a few things to sort out legally and alot of planning/research left to do... But its kinda exciting :) I did all the branding the other week and it looks really good.

Ambz, il send ya a pm later with a few websites to look at ok? :)

Originally posted by SmoothLine

Nope not a huge amount.... thats why its taking a bit longer... to minimise the financial risk...

I'l have it set up as a sub-brand to a pre-existing company... Thats why there are a few ASIC issues to be sorted...

Smart ay? :)

yep very, then u can always blame the sub company when u get investigated for corporate fraud, once ambz starts working there, that is!! :)

Originally posted by Milk

haha

u guys so funni

hey anybody so free to take me for a ride?feeling boring the first few weeks of uni

hahahah

if u want to feel what a real sports car feels like, u r gonna have to ask ambz to take u for a spin in her opel calibra!!:bahaha:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• You could just drive it normally and change it earlier. Mine has never crossed 2000k's even 
    • Oofftttt… I remember when I bought genuine ones for $500 delivered from Japan 
    • no probs I got 1 maybe 2 coming with me atm ...   yeop hopefully advance in times and all that - fingers crossed - just looking to push and get better - tis all we can do its have a go right
    • Came across these Ganador reps and am wondering if anyone has used these/come across these ?  Seem to look like reasonably good replicas (shape wise) from what I can see. Ive been told by them that they are moulded to be exact copies of original Ganadors (but thats what every replica version will say) https://www.shiftperformance.com.au/ganador-style-mirrors-suits-nissan-skyline-r33-gtr Photos of them installed appreciated Thanks 👍
    • lol, yeah, and how gutted I am now I’m back over in Europe (actual Europe) and dealing with the nightmare of U.K.-Continental Europe bureaucracy.   Anyway, arrived in NL early January with the BMW, whilst the Skyline followed suit about a week later. Both cars ended up stuck with their relative importers for about six weeks. Since then, I made a trip to the Nurburgring with a friend and have since ditched the Skyline in the garage. This week, I finally managed to find a suitable shop to do an alignment so hopped on over to Germany to fix the miserable mess the local Netherlands shop conducted; the car was just not aggressive enough in the rear for my driving style - I found myself understeering a fair bit at the ring which was really a first for me with this car. Mis-matched F&R tyres can be held partly responsible - have now moved to F+R NS2Rs. One thing I’ve noticed is the 180kph limiter just does not cut it here. I quickly hit that (for the first time) in Germany on the autobahn. Japanese circuits are small - at least the ones that were near me. I rarely spent much time in 4th. After much deliberation with the HKS SLD, I have ordered Nistune from Matt. Whilst the Skyline has been gathering dust I got to learning the highly neglected BMW I bought in the U.K. was in fact just that, highly neglected. Took the ol’ dog down to Switzerland last weekend with a progressively deteriorating front end. It went from vibration during braking at highway speed on the way down, to vibrating non-stop on the way back. I’ve already fixed numerous engine issues - low oil pressure, f**ked injectors, incorrect coils and plugs, electric water pump. Still to do is a suspension and brake overhaul, rear subframe replacement and likely more ageing engine electrical components. But I must say, I love it. After so long with the Skyline, I really didn’t know cars could be so comfortable.