Photo
- - - - -

Group A Gms Trailer Stolen

just the trailer

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic
  • Car(s):MK 7 TSI Golf, Group A RS500
Hi All,

Didn't know where to post this(I'm sure admin will move it if needed)

This is a littler desperate as we need to get to Phillip Island for the 7th so I thought I'd start here.

The trailer(without the car) was stolen from Gladesville at 12.30AM on the 12th. We had Security footage of a fat ugly c@#t with what looked to be a VT/VZ Commodore Wagon hooking up and driving off.
Below are pictures of the said trailer with the only difference being that it is now silver in colour with GIO livery. This is a one off custom made trailer so made with refrigeration wall's.

The trailer is a replaceable item however the 8 wheels which will only fit a Group A GMS R32 and are irreplaceable....these are the main things we are after.

Any help with recovering this would be great and a reward will be paid depending on what condition everything is in when we get it back.
Screen shot 2013-02-14 at 2.29.02 PM.png Screen shot 2013-02-14 at 2.28.53 PM.png

cheers

Craig

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

English V35/M35 Language conversions

If you want a Stage 2 Shift kit for your M35 or Auto V35/350Z then PM me
link for info http://www.m35stagea...75&p=2403#p2403

Also do turbo installs for the M35 in NSW plus most other Modifications

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

current photo's + wheels

013.JPG Trailer side.JPG

Edited by Jetwreck, 14 February 2013 - 02:43 PM.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Tangles
  • SAU SA Club Member

• 8715 posts
  • Car(s):Nissan Stagea RS4
so sorry to hear this :(

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

That is terrible news and sorry to hear, makes me think about mine and wondering what security measures you took with securing this trailer and if mne are enough. Would you mind sharing what you had done?

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

That is terrible news and sorry to hear, makes me think about mine and wondering what security measures you took with securing this trailer and if mne are enough. Would you mind sharing what you had done?

I don't mind sharing once/if we get it back......I can tell you it was in a very secure location.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

• fatz
  • Members

• 11946 posts
air con in a trailer

living the dream!

ill keep and eye out for it

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

Used brake kits for sale for R32/R33 Gt-R...

Alcons

Brembos- SOLD

Grex

AP Racing

Stoptech

Thread here:

http://www.skylinesa...rembo-stoptech/

RS260 Stagea front seats and door trims for sale.... PM for details

Here we are in deepest Africa, these Hyenas have been led to the carcass by circling Vultures, a few have approached the slowly dying Lizard, but each time it shows a little life... But with impeccable and delicate timing, not even a noise to announce his arrival, the king of the opportunists arrives... The Fatz, swiftly, silently swooping in to claim the carcass, leaving all others to fight and squabble over his table scraps...

• Car(s):R34 GTT, Ford Ranger
Have shared it all over Facebook like many others have! I just hope you get it back in time and undamaged! Good luck guys :( Kents!!!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

Max Power 391 RWKW @ 28-24psi on E70 (E-flex) tuned by JEM, using 100% stock Nissan motor including headgasket.                                

Mods include - FP HTA3076 + 6Boost + Plazmaman + Tial + Haltech + HKS + Tomei + Greddy + Jim Berry/Race Clutch & MANY more!!

My 34GTT Build Thread - All new Pics and Videos - HERE

Faster than a speeding bullet, leaps tall culverts in a single bound: look, it's a bird: it's plane: it's SuperMat!!!

• Car(s):32 GTR - EMO6
Yeah likewise Craig, lots of sharing going on facebook hopefully someone sees it soon enough!

hopefully you get it back soon!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

No news on the trailer yet.

I still cannot believe that the RTA will fine you straight away through numberplate recognition for having an unregistered car but they cannot find a big monolith like this trailer.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

• Car(s):R32 & 528ci Indy Maxx

Yeah no good Craig. I hope you get it back mate. Everyone keeping a close eye out so fingers crossed!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users