SAU Community

R32 Gts-t Wheel Size Need Advice

No. Having the same question asked a million times clogs up the search results.

You are left with 100's of small threads that are left with half information because someone didn't have the foresight to search google for the thread that had all the relevant information in it.

There is a large comprehensive size and offset thread on this very site.

What would you prefer? Hundreds of small threads with tiny bits of information. Or 1 large thread with all the information you will ever need?

Well congratulation to you, I'm happy you knew that, I didn't, though now I do. Realize that people who just signed up don't have the experience of the forum like you do.

Those sizes won't fit without guard work. Check the thread that was linked earlier in this thread for what will. Oh and welcome, looks like u have been initiated.

Thanks mate, I did read through it, and yeah I think I have been lol :)

No probs. Like it or not this is the best and most informative skyline forum in the world. 9 times out of 10 you don't even have to ask a question because its already been covered.

No worries mate. So I've decided to get 17x8 with +37 offset for the fronts and 17x9 with +45 offset for the rears. Hoping that will look pretty nice, shipment will take 8 - 10 weeks from Japan so that's why I really didn't want to get the sizing wrong :) Tyres I think will be something like 235/45R17 and 255/40R17

Anything that's 10 inches or wider with offets lower than +15.

XXR or Varrstoen.

Or you scroll down to the massive section about wheels tyres suspension etc.

OR, google "Nismo RWD wheel specs" and buy something with those numbers.

• Like 1