Kel,,,what about

Bert and Ernie

or

Ash and Tray

Maybe

TED and ZED

or a chaos and a me combo

ZED and ZILLA

Monty doesn't really care he just wants to meet the boys. He loves doggy friends.

Neil.

I'm a fan of Bert and Ernie but D is not so sure!

Google has been my friend since we got the boys- we're currently looking at Japanese words and meanings (love the irony of Aussie dogs with Japanese names).

Just be careful what you call the boys,,,you don't want the other dogs picking on them at puppy parlor or at the park. Dogs can be so cruel.

Mel thinks Bob and Roger

Neil.

Thanks Shell :P

The poor boys were dumped at the side of the road in a box at 6 weeks old, full of worms and with virtually no hair thanks to a massive flea infestation.

Despite all that they've been through, they have the nicest temprements and we can't wait for them to meet everyone soon.

They'll also be lining up for SAU membership- taking no 2 and 3 dog status after Monty ;)

A puppy just turned up at my doorstep today... it most probably ran away after being scared shitless of the fireworks for New Years. Its in my backyard till the RSPCA come to pick it up, hopefully it has a microchip in it so its owners/breeders can be located.

Looks ver similar to your black puppy, except it has a white paw.