SAU Community

A New Look For My R

R32zilla

I'm guessing it's the Nismo wheels that are the new look? If so I think it actually looks quite nice!

Don't spose you have any high quality pics of the front bar (especially the lip + fmic area) from either front or side view ? PM if you do.

Silver car with black rims, that thing must never need to be washed!! :P

A lot more practical than my own black duco/white rims combo. Your car looks awesome, it's got to be one of the cleanest cars on the road, not even a stone chip on the front.

Love the new look, but then again it's a Skyline, how can it look bad :D

Silver car with black rims, that thing must never need to be washed!!

Hell yes perfect combo for lazy people like me :D

Car does look good mate.......IMHO All a GTR needs is a bigger set of wheels (original ones look a bit puny these days), also any body modifactions to them ruins it for me :P

I honestly really like both sets. I usually like dark rims, but the silver rims with dish look great too.

Have the best of both worlds, powder coat the spokes of the dished rims charcol/black and leave the dish polished :nyaanyaa:.

thanks for the comments everyone...appreciate it....

with cosmetic stuff sometimes you just dont know...

cheers

Mate. That IS exactly how I want mine to look. I don't know whether be happy or sad to see it. I'm happy becuase it looks how I thought it up in my head - I'm sad because you've beaten me to it and worse still you're in Perth!

Can I ask - did you get a new front bar and so on? Bought new or anything like that? I currently have a veilside front bar and no rear spoiler. I would like to get the Nismo front bar and rear stocky back on and am thinking of going new parts...

Nothing on that thing I would change. Perfect.

thanks Matt,

I bought a new front bar and lower lip from nissan, I bought the speed holes from some place over east and had them fitted.

Nismo bar would be preferable due to having the speed holes already...you live and learn....

I would always go for plastic vs fibreglass to aviod chips as much as possible.

thanks for the kind words again!

Can i ask how much you picked up the lower lip for? currently in the market for one due too mine being repaired in fiberglass and just a slight bump and and mess it all up again.

love the look have same colour as you but your paint job looks much better..

and the price on those LMGT4 rims please, you dont have to post just pm me.

cheers..