SAU Community

Sydney/Canberra cruise SUN 14th JULY

Shell

oooo nice... another r32 GTS... sweeeeet at least i'll have someone to keep me company at the back fo the pack hehehe

still tossin up which pack to go with... if me n my mate wake up in time, we'll join the 8 o clock cruise... if not... homebush it is... have we got maps, regrouping waypoints etc???

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to ask this question - will there be any shops open selling *cough* fireworks *cough* on sunday?

My supplies are fresh out.

any ideas?

I will be coming so it seems

g'day guys

we went down to canberra last weekend. we bought fireworks at a shop on sunday. it was damn busy there. we bought about $40 worth of fireworks. canberra is a bloody good place. and geez the girls are so friendly there on a saturday night :)

cheers fellas, MARK

Originally posted by PranK

Supafly - was it you who used to own the soarer?

I used to run MysFit..

yeah, ive heard of MysFit but i never knew anyone involved with them, also havent owned a soarer, used to own a Toyota but it lacked a lot of things the soarer has!

Funkymonkey ~ ill c u at the tail aye?

Originally posted by PranK

..unless you own a tank!

So you calling my car a tank are you PranK,,,,,,Hmmm,,,,,LOL's,,,hope you cleaned your tank today,,,wheels and all....

Guys... Sorry for the short notice.. I should be meeting you at HB 2morrow morning with Ryan and hopefully Hype.

See you all there.. Time for some ZzzzZ.

Oh yeah.. I need to bring something.. Anything we're short of snacks or anything? Blah.. msg me on 0416 288 683 if need something and i'll pick it up on the way to HB..

I need my beauty sleep...

hehe well I'm not expecting many ppl to read this before the cruise....but if you haven't organised food DON'T WORRY...I have bought a few trays of snags, plus bread, sauce, onions etc.....sausage sizzle is all organised :P

See you all there tomorrow!!!....errrr I mean today :P