SAU Community

How Many Kw

Chris_Rexic

I doubt you'll get 190rwkw-200rwkw. With 16 PSI, you are already pushing the turbo itself. Your turbo might not last that long if you keep it at 16PSI most of the time.

I reckon with those mods, you'll get about 170rwkw provided that you had a very good tune done to the car

I doubt you'll get 190rwkw-200rwkw. With 16 PSI, you are already pushing the turbo itself. Your turbo might not last that long if you keep it at 16PSI most of the time.

I reckon with those mods, you'll get about 170rwkw provided that you had a very good tune done to the car

I'd say your on the ball there. Might push 180kw :)

Results of all the s15's i could quickly find with similar mods (of course it varies dyno to dyno). t28bb is ball-bearing and steel wheeled, it'll run over 16psi no problems.

for a reading of 199.8rwkw on my car [s15]with standard AFM, standard manifold, standard injectors, standard fuel reg and standard cams

boost = 17psi

I have the following:

S15 JDM t28 turbo

stainless exhaust manifold

fmic

exhaust

pump

264/264 hks cams

pod

I get 197rwkw@11psi on an old S13 SR20

A good friend of mine has 200rwkw from his S15, It has a front mount, complete 3 inch exhaust, pod filter, walbro fuel pump and a wolf 3d plug in computer. It made 200rwkw on 18psi with the standard injectors and turbo

I dynoed my car [s15] the other day and she's pulling 195rwkw @ 15psi and it was a hot day. I'm more than happy with the stock turbo. I have these mods.

Trust R-SPL cooler

Apexi filter

Apexi PowerFC

Apexi AVC-R

HKS dump

HKS front pipe

Apexi GT cat

Fujitsubo Power Getter cat back

Nismo fuel pump

Nismo 555 injectors.

My S15 made 192kw with standard ECU, the same mods you mentioned in your original post (exhaust, fmic, pod filter, apexi avc-r), only thing on top of that was the addition of a GTR fuel pump. That was with 1.05bar boost and AFR of 12.2:1.

200rwkw is about the max you'll get from the AFM and injectors without raising fuel pressure. You won't make much more from the turbo either without cams.

Edited by neil_se