SAU Community

Official Sauwa Cruise. Saturday 28th Of January

dan_the_man

ill be there for suuuuuuuuuuure!!! :(

lauren ur so anti-social now!!!

there wont be a problem with cops at city west if we all behave like the mature adults we are! the problem with other clubs having cop attention there is that they seem to enjoy beeping their horns, revving their engines and cranking their stereos up for all to hear, thus attracting unwanted attention from the boys in blue.

anyways see ya all there!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg I've been a sauwa member for ages & have never been able to make a sauwa cruise yet :( My car is getting some work done to it :lol: and I doubt it will be ready, but if it is I will be there for sure. :)

I'm on holidays as well, DAMN IT! I will find out tomorrow what my chances are but if not, if someone near Wanneroo needs a whore let me know :D

lauren ur so anti-social now!!!

awww don't mean to be Rhianne - im just getting old you know slippers, doona and tv :lol: Nah honestly just don't want to thrash her before i put her up for sale plus now i live in woop woop just getting to the meet point is a whole cruise in itself LOL

It's on crn Railway PDE and Sutherland St near Harbour Town, you know where Scitech is, the big dome thing? under that. From FWY north get off at Vincent st, go through to Thomas Rd, turn right, then turn left onto Railway PDE and it will be on your left before the next intersection.

C you there!

I will find out in the morning (some time Friday) if I can make this, if I can I will be there hi-mount spec :lol: If not I will cry like a little girl who's just been told she's not getting a pony.