SAU Community

Bye Bye 'gtr032' :'(

GTR032

Well after almost 3 years and countless thousands spent I sold my GTR yesterday. I bought the car off a SAU member in melbourne and it's now gone to another SAU member but all the way over in Perth.

If your reading this Rob, I wish you all the best with it, it's a quality car with some good mods, good power and a lot of effort on tuning it quite safely.

I only ever advertised the car here on SAU which didnt see a post in it since october or so last year. So luckily I didn't have to go through the hassle of taking it for numerous test drives, meeting people etc etc.

Gotta say thanks to EVERYONE on SAU for all the help, encouragement and knowledge over the years, i'm in no means leaving SAU but will be different without having one :) for now anyway..

Reason for selling was just to be able to save some money basically. Everyone knows that owning GTR's require a considerable amount of money just to keep them on the road and it's time to move to something that doesn't.

I love the way the car went and looked and im currently sulking to myself about it not being out in the garage :P hehe

I put my GTR032 number plates in storage as it's worth the $50 a year if I get back into one in the future.

Jono

Some photo's from yesterday..

DSC03661.JPG

DSC03653.JPG

DSC03648.JPG

DSC03642.JPG

DSC03666.JPG

DSC03664.JPG

DSC03663.JPG

DSC03670.JPG

PS How shite does it look with those no. plates <_<

mate,

I saw your car on sydney road in hornsby heights over the Xmas holidays - a few of us were playing cricket on the road :P and my jaw dropped cause it was an awesome ride - hope the new owner enjoys and looks after it as much :D

Chris

Absolutely stunning car all over and possibly the sexiest wheels ive ever seen in my life, very sad to see that 1 go Jono!

Make sure you call me next time a Northside cruise is on so you can ride shotgun in my new GTR.

mate,

I saw your car on sydney road in hornsby heights over the Xmas holidays - a few of us were playing cricket on the road :P and my jaw dropped cause it was an awesome ride - hope the new owner enjoys and looks after it as much :)

Chris

Thanks, yeh I remember that. There was a few of you playing on the road drinking beers n that :)

I been driving down there for years now, got a mate that lives in 'the outlook'..ever seen a blue N15 pulsar sedan? It use to be quicker than the GTR.

Jono

we were just talking about this vehicle over here in WA yesterday at hyperdrive. I heard its a pretty tidy car! Looking forward to seeing it on a cruise soon in WA

Yeh the new owner Rob says hyperdrive will be doing most of the work and that on the car..I actually sold something to Ken a few years back after my trip back from Japan..

Will interesting to see it with the big WA number plates on it..

Absolutely stunning car all over and possibly the sexiest wheels ive ever seen in my life, very sad to see that 1 go Jono!

Make sure you call me next time a Northside cruise is on so you can ride shotgun in my new GTR.

Thanks Ben,

I did finally get that vibration sorted... but yeh sad to see it go :)

Will definitely take you up on that shotgun offer

PS those wheels were pretty hot :P

Thanks, yeh I remember that. There was a few of you playing on the road drinking beers n that :P

I been driving down there for years now, got a mate that lives in 'the outlook'..ever seen a blue N15 pulsar sedan? It use to be quicker than the GTR.

Jono

4thrlz?

used to see that car around alot - then all of a sudden, never !!

4thrlz?

used to see that car around alot - then all of a sudden, never !!

yeh 4THRLZ..well it's still around but he's just got normal plates on it and it's now just got a SSS non turbo engine in it. It just kept breaking gboxes with the GTIR engine and he quit work and started going to uni so needed a reliable car with little cash.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! jono! i can't believe you sold her!! i'm seriously lost for words!!! (after just swearing for about 5mins!)

*wooosssaaahhhh*

wow!!!!

whats your next project!!??! :) and why didn't you sell me those rims!!! i've had my eye on them since the first day i saw them!!!!!! <_<

Yep, if ever you needed proof that all an R32 needs to look tough and tidy is a set of wheels and a slight lowering, then this is IT!!!

Nice looking car, without a doubt... Condolences, but at least you haven't ruled out owning another in the future!

that was nice, u owned a great example of the classic!

hey where did u get that skylinesaustralia sticker?

hey moanie is ur plates msp.25t?

i saw ur car in a magazine...doin a fat burn out!

either zoom or speed magazine

hahaa.. yyeah.. was in speed :O big pic too!!! was impressed :O

and i agree with goldzilla! That 32 was a perfect example of sex on even sexier wheels!!! really regret not getting a ride in the beasty ;)

Thanks, yeh I remember that. There was a few of you playing on the road drinking beers n that :mellow:

Jono

I remember that night.... JG got OWNED by the Pulsar... hahaha