SAU Community

Time For A Change. . . . .

jlnewton

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, another series 2. Just stumbled across this one by accident, think it must be fate.

I did think about a 34, but I just like my 33s. And they don't come much newer than this 97 model, manual was a must, and it has ABS too which the last one didn't have. Hopefully it all turns out ok :domokun:

Nice looking car Jas, but I still say you should have got the 34, then there would be no excuses at the finishing line!!!!! :domokun:

Yep, another series 2.  Just stumbled across this one by accident, think it must be fate.

I did think about a 34, but I just like my 33s.  And they don't come much newer than this 97 model, manual was a must, and it has ABS too which the last one didn't have.  Hopefully it all turns out ok  :)

V35! god damn it!!

Saw a very sweet V35 GT today down the coast. Was very nice. . .

Cheers for the comments guys, the more I drive it the more I am forgetting the GTR. I am loving the fuel economy, I forgot how much better GTSTs are over GTRs in that respect.

"I am loving the fuel economy, I forgot how much better GTSTs are over GTRs in that respect."

Jase, I'm sure the space shuttle has better fuel economy than GTR's. Nice find mate. I know you said it's not "Jason clean" but it looks like you could eat out of the engine bay as it is.

Edited by maccattack

Jase,  I'm sure the space shuttle has better fuel economy than GTR's. Nice find mate. I know you said it's not "Jason clean" but it looks like you could eat out of the engine bay as it is.

I think the dark paint helps the engine bay. :D Have a mate down the coast who is a carpet cleaner. . . . So all the interior has been steam cleaned, smells pretty :)

Yep, another series 2.  Just stumbled across this one by accident, think it must be fate.

I did think about a 34, but I just like my 33s.  And they don't come much newer than this 97 model, manual was a must, and it has ABS too which the last one didn't have.  Hopefully it all turns out ok  :(

i just noticed u said ur GTR didnt have ABS? so did u have any problems with braking at all?

any way, nice buy! good luck with it