SAU Community

R32 Wheel Bearings

hey wondering if someone can help me...

i have an R32 GTS-4 and need to do my wheel bearings, what im wondering though is are they a full hub and are they the same as the GTS-t or the GTR? as many parts are interchangeable between the GTS-4 and the GTR, but knowing my luck, it'll be one of the only things they didn't change lol

thanks in advance

p.s. does anyone have a rough guesstimate on how much it will cost and where to go? im in western sydney, near penrith....

start saving dude. A mate got his rGTr's right rear wheel bearing replaced and it was $290 just for the part, I think it was about $450 all up.

I have a set of GTS4 hubs ( comes with wishbones and upper arms too) that would suit. I am in Canberra. They are the same as the GTR. Bearings feel good too.

Stephen

• 3 weeks later...

There is an industrial bearings place called CBC bearings which stock almost every bearing ever made and the gtr rear hubs are made of alloy instead of the cast in all others so there may be slightly different.

Hope that helps :)

hey wondering if someone can help me...

i have an R32 GTS-4 and need to do my wheel bearings, what im wondering though is are they a full hub and are they the same as the GTS-t or the GTR? as many parts are interchangeable between the GTS-4 and the GTR, but knowing my luck, it'll be one of the only things they didn't change lol

thanks in advance

p.s. does anyone have a rough guesstimate on how much it will cost and where to go? im in western sydney, near penrith....

Hi Chris

How do you know if you need to replace them? I have a 'classic :)' GTR and it drives nicely but would like to know what to look out for.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Wll what i have going on on my car is massive amounts of wheel wobble and if you grab the top of your wheel and push it side to side when the car is parked on flat ground you can feel a clunk if the bearing is loose or buggered, i called CBC $140 a side if you change them yourself, it's not too trickey to do, you need to use the correct grease tho

Edited by Pun4N1

• 4 weeks later...
I had to replace my hub on my car because the bearing was seized on...anyone else had this issue? How did you end up getting it out?

Yeah i think thats the problem with mine. How much did it cost you and where did you get it from?

I made Nissan change mine a few months ago (R32 GTS-T). I think it cost me $250 ish, mainly because they didn't realise it was a press fit bearing and it took them 3 hours longer than they thought. I love quotes. There not going to make that mistake again :)

IIRC they had to use an oxy to get the SOB out