Welcome To My Gtr

Noy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey are you phresh off the other forums? Saw the link to phatcity forums in your sig and assumed you were. You in the rave scene?

No i'm not phresh. Yes i'm in the rave scene hope this helps ya.........

• 6 months later...
Paint the carbon the same colour as the car ftw

that sorta defeats the purpose of promoting my work...

and i'll forgive you majorsick long as it wasn't that nasty bitch from sunday's ugly boobies.... :)

ha ha yeah good seeing you out there...

was funny seeing the 3 promo girls up on the bonnet... 1 promo girl standing up in the middle of the vent... shows how strong carbon really is.

still gotta do the airbox as promised to a few other SA members... pics will be up when its done, sorry its taken so long..

ha ha yeah good seeing you out there...

was funny seeing the 3 promo girls up on the bonnet... 1 promo girl standing up in the middle of the vent... shows how strong carbon really is.

still gotta do the airbox as promised to a few other SA members... pics will be up when its done, sorry its taken so long..

what are the air boxes gonna look like??

damn jason did not mention anything to me.

Wow your car is a work of art that is the nicest carbon work i have seen.

Please forgive me if i left and drool on your car at jambo, i was trying to keep myself under controll!

I just gave custom carbon a call and am definately keen to get a bonnet so it looks like i will be eating 2min noodles and cup of soup for the next couple of months,

I didn't realise there was someone that worked at Custom Carbon on here.... group buy?

what are the air boxes gonna look like??

damn jason did not mention anything to me.

Yeah thats because i'm designing it... now i got all my other carbon stuff done i can start working on it...

the airbox will be made in the front right hand side and mine will be open top and seal against my carbon bonnet.. will also be ceremic coated same thing we do to all of our V8 race stuff... helps keep the heat out too.. will post pics as i go along..

who does all your carbon fibring ... i need some thing made :laugh:

i do all my own carbon fibre work mate, as i'm a qualified composite technician.. if you need stuff anything done just give Custom Carbon a call.. details are in my sig

I was drooling over this and at Jambo on Sunday..... And i noticed that you took that flat boot off!

The car is just P E R F E C T !! :laugh:

Where can i buy me a carbon bonnet like that?? hehe

oh yeah i took that off.. will be back on for auto salon in a few weeks...