SAU Community

Mags...

Disko_Tek

which look better (personal opions wanted)  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

my car is black... i was thinking chrome personally but was unsure on size.

i like the "pimpin" look danielson...

wouldnt worry to much about others... jelousy will get them no where just think of it that way i guess.

whats the ride like with 20's? heard its not that nice with 19+

lol

my car is black... i was thinking chrome personally but was unsure on size.

i like the "pimpin" look danielson...

wouldnt worry to much about others... jelousy will get them no where just think of it that way i guess.

whats the ride like with 20's? heard its not that nice with 19+

Wel i live in picton, like an hour south of sydney, and our roads are shite... bang crunch shake bang, trust me, if you live on bad streets, go for 17-18"... i av 17s on it at the moment, (no rubber on the 20s lol) and its heaps better.

Jealousy is not really the issue in most cases. Some cars with 19 inchers just look stupid. Get an escalade if you want bling bling. Ppl will vandalise it, cops will bust you and other import drivers will think your an idiot.

Id say go for something that performs like you want it, lightweight is better but also more expensive and dont make it too overstated.

Never, EVER put chromies on a Skyline... or suffer the wrath of GOD.

(Taken from The Skyline Bible, Chapter 14, verse 16)

lol @ Boostzor... the car in my sig has 19's on the back, you tring to make trouble??? <_<

Edited by Rezz

Jealousy is not really the issue in most cases. Some cars with 19 inchers just look stupid. Get an escalade if you want bling bling. Ppl will vandalise it, cops will bust you and other import drivers will think your an idiot.

Id say go for something that performs like you want it, lightweight is better but also more expensive and dont make it too overstated.

well if you ever saw my car up close with the 20s you would change ur opinion. depends of the car as a whole. if its just a stock out of the box job with huge wheels, chances are its guna look tacky

dont bring your stupid 'your mum' jokes in here.

he asked for comments on rims, you said you like big chrome rims, most others on here said they didnt like big chrome rims.

no need to whinge over it, just deal with it.

i personally dont like big chrome rims either, i myself have 17x9" rear and 17x8" front white sparco rims on my skyline.

post-15551-1139911268.jpg post-15551-1139911437.jpg

lol @ Boostzor... the car in my sig has 19's on the back, you tring to make trouble???  <_<

*Ahem* ricer *Cough cough* j/k

The whole 19 and pimpin thing just doesnt do it for me * pun intended* :(.

Must be the whole thing about spending more on the body kit than you do on the rest of the car. Thats just me though.

I like you car, but am not a fan of huge chromies.

I would prefer a set of dark spoked rims with a polished dish, in 18" or even 19". 20" is just too big and totally unpractical.

At the end of the day it is your car, take pride in it and enjoy it for what you made it into.

My 19's have the same rubber profile as 18's, so my ride quality is not compromised, but admittantly i do loose off line performance and some handling, but that's why i have 17's for the track :(. The 270rwkw helps to get the car moving :lol:

Here is a pic of my 'line, wheels aren't dished :(, but i still love 'em :P.

post-1811-1139914155.jpg

Here is my car in "TONKA" spec :lol:

Using the rims off my mate's Ford XA Coupe

post-1811-1139914251.jpg