SAU Community

Anyone Know Who Gtr-260 Is?

williamsf1

Ok this is a curly one for you NSW and ACT lads....

As some of you know, I'm now living the quiet life in little old Adelaide, with hardly a problem in the world..... no riots, and no cop trouble! life is sweet!!!

ok I digress....

recently I had a speeding fine from, of all places, the ACT.... having recieved it via my NSW address, I was confused as to how this happened?

never having driven my GTR in the ACT.... and for the fact that I was in LA at the time, and the car was in the lockup garage in South OZ....

on ringing the ACT traffic board they tell me it is deff. the right plate.... so I ask for the pic!

pic comes back.... GTR-260 on NSW plates but instead of my black on white plate... its a dark blue or black plate with white writting!

hmmm....

anyone know another metalic grey GTR with either these plates or very very similar :rofl:

ciaooooo

post-16093-1139900783.jpg

post-16093-1139900829.jpg

lol

could it be GTR26C???

and are your wheels the same type?

did you ask them what colour the plates r? if they are a diff colour ask the rta how 2 of the same plates got issued.. and that your more than welcome to present them..

also... u have proof the car was there the time of the incident?

crazed truckers! hmmm.... saw a few of them in my mamoth road trip...cairns-sydney-cairns in a BMW X5.... no I haven't jumped ship with merli ;)

so does anyone know a car with similar plates? the ACT say that they tried all the combos and beleive that it is me.... :P

anyhow they are not going to fine me, but if this happens in the future???

Ben just admit it was you. i cant belive you went to all this effort of painting your numberplates, and changing your wheels, and moving your car to another state and conconting this BS story about you being OS. just pay the fine!

haha, you bad man.