SAU Community

2 Ceffies From Thailand

Hella Flush

good one numbnuts, that's thailand. Been posted here a few times :D 1JZ and 2JZ conversions are common as fcuk there, and they're very powerful. It costs a lot more to do an RB swap than it does to do a 1JZ swap, so when you have lemons, you make lemonade... or 1JZade. Most of the thai guys are active members on cefiro-thailand forums.

yeah, what the fark is wrong with a 1J conversion in a cefiro? i reckon it looked alright.

also the sitcker on the back that says: CEFIRO THAILAND is a hint that the country of origin is not in fact 'arab land'...

hate wagon begins...

didnt even read or look at stickers - saw one ugly one with 1jz and massive tursbo... and one clean rb26... will correct topic title to satisfy

cant edit topic title... if you want since you took offence to it monkey - convert arab land to thai land...

Edited by Hella Flush

haha I didn't take offense... I call every one numbnuts when they goof up. Topic title corrected.

Although calling a cef ugly just because it has a 1JZ is a bit uncalled for. Consider that cefs in thailand don't come with RB20DE, RB20DET or RB25DE engines.

The best engine they get is the RB20E, which is an SOHC 2.0L RB (sorta like a 2.0L version of the Aussie RB30E engine out of the VL and R31). Next best was the RB24S which is a 2.4L 6 cylinder carby engine.

We have under 40 cefiro's here in the whole of the UK. All were imported from Japan and most are the RB20E engine with automatic box's. 2JZ into a cefiro. You folks in Aus and Malasia are just on another level to most of the tuners here in the UK.

Most tuners in the UK wouldn't know where to start, there are a few acceptions (WMS, Mayer etc) However a lot of people would just dismiss it as something that "can't be done"

:thumbs: