SAU Community

My New Plates

Noy

Very much liek H8LOSN, so be prepared to cop some shit ;)

From who? i thought it was quite an original plate. don't see how its anything like Nicky's plates, but hey i did ask for everyone opinion... on the whole feedback has been great guess the plate appeals to the younger generation hence why my dad doesn't get it at all.

nice plates

would really look tops on a V8 so u get the catch with the number 8 and v8

im not a big fan on personalized plates 3g for something that would cost $20 to make doesnt seem fair.

anyway back on topic

cool plates dude, least i know what to look out for next time i go racing ;)

I wasn't saying it was a bad plate, just letting you know to expect people to say "OMG you copied Nicky!"

People are soo tied up these days about plates and who copied who and how many combinations there are to numberplates it's getting ridiculous.

If you've got the money to spend on prestige plates, why not go for it... I wasn't bagging you.

From who?    i thought it was quite an original plate.      don't see how its anything like Nicky's plates,      but hey i did ask for everyone opinion...      on the whole feedback has been great    guess the plate appeals to the younger generation      hence why my dad doesn't get it at all.

If your dad is like mine I can understand. He tells me they are a waste of money, then tells me go the whole hog and get the proper ones if I am going to do it... He has told me no numbers for letters tho. Even if you do get your value for money by doing so. Good work tho. It is getting harder to get good smart combos these days.

• 2 weeks later...