SAU Community

Caution:do Not Drink Drive

Milk

OR ELSE THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

I had a really fresh morning....coz just my next door neighbour ad the neighbour acrossed the road had accidents..why?

due to a grey Daewoo car run through 2 houses' fences

i dont really know exactly what happened...i was in bed around 8.30am then heard this BANG ! BANG! BOOM!

thought just the fire works that always happen around my area

got changed and ready to go uni...then my grandma tell me to have a look...OH MY GOD what a piece of ARTWORK!

the car run through both sides of 1 house...still not enough...coz the car then run across the road and gave it a BIG HIT on the fence just next door to my house. That really freaked me out...I WAS JUST 'THIS MUCH APART' from been a victim of the whole scene. I got told to inform the cops about this. Then i drove off. i hope its all settled now.

PS: i went and took a pic of the car. as usual its my hobby. later i will post it on if i got time.. i think the car would b totaled

i went investigate the interior of the car. Mm the driver vanished, think shes a daughter of of the houses on the street. Then i saw THINS chips and some empty ALCOHOL bottles. Maybe that explains why. If she got caught drink drive. what are the charges...any1 know?I am definitely sure its a lady driver. coz my grandma saw 2 ppl pulling her out of the car walking trembling. aww...reminds me of my FTO accident..but WORSE than this!

so guys, take care of urselves, i still wanna see u alive!

There are many stupid drivers out there that make everything tough for the rest of us. I don't have sympathy for those people! As long as they hurt themselves and not other people then good.

Still, in situations like that unless the cops actually breath-lize the person there at the season there can't be much that can be done later in court other than reckless driving charges. No evidence = no conviction.

Post some pix of the car milk..diagrams are nice..but i want some pix

Milk: Hey - I was there last night!!

I dropped a friend from work home - and when we came round the corner of his street... he said 'a Daewoo went through that fence and that fence'. And yes - lots of smashed bricks and things. He mentioned a 32 was often parked down near the dead-end of the street.

Small world huh! :)