SAU Community

Mates Rates

sindows

Real Estate Agent, i can take care of property management very cheaply for SAU guys

Theres no point saying ill do sales cheap as most people are too spread around!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Xinhua

Ozforces server administration

i can't do shit for free, i'll give you asmuch as they give me.

Sanity cd store in castle hill LOL

mostly free cds/stickers if you say your from sau lol.

no its the other way around. If you pay me I am willing to drive your car on the track

Now thats a fair deal, why hasnt this dawned on me before?

I deal with boxes!

Some are very small, others quite big, they come in all shapes and sizes some are even bound and strapped. I've even get the odd box with a hole in it :D or that has been squashed, but heck people are desperate for boxes and I have plenty of boxes (usually about 85 a day, thats a lot of boxes). It's easy to tell when a box has been looked after because the previous owner has kept it in good shape and provided plenty of reinforcement.

The most annoying thing is when someone thinks I have their box when i've never even seen it before. I usually take extra special care of those boxes when I do eventually get them because I know how valuable people's boxes are.

My only forms of payment is a signature and a surname, no other payment is required or accepted :turned:

In short, I work for Toll Ipec.

Damn miiz_skyline, I just got a hotel room in the city this weekend :P

Can you do any deals for future reference???

Also, which hotel? Got myself a nice Penthouse Suite for the weekend :)

I run my own business, car related shit, audio, maintence etc, give us a yell

Work in a phone shop in chatty, can do discounts on new phones, i can also get your dropped, damaged, water damaged phone repaired... fix good yes..

I got da iiiiiiice cream,... you cannnnnnnnt afffooorrrddd iiitttt

also im a P.I.M.P, woman pleaser, taxi for my bitchez, and can drive anything with wheels (or breasts) :P

Hyde Park Plaza Hotel- 4.5 star- brand new apartments! They are really nice! Right on the corner of Oxford Street- if thats what ur into! And yeah- if we have rooms available at the time u ask- i should be able to do a good deal- half price... depending who u are! :P

i often need short, 1 foot long pieces of iron pipe in my line of work. i may have to take you up on that offer. can you supply them with a ready made duct tape hand grip?

we can do that and duct tape is included

Yeah, i need a metal brace which is like a four finger ring... can you make them?

sorry no brass work bit but if you want stainless no probs

I deal with boxes!

Some are very small, others quite big, they come in all shapes and sizes some are even bound and strapped. I've even get the odd box with a hole in it :huh: or that has been squashed, but heck people are desperate for boxes and I have plenty of boxes (usually about 85 a day, thats a lot of boxes). It's easy to tell when a box has been looked after because the previous owner has kept it in good shape and provided plenty of reinforcement.

The most annoying thing is when someone thinks I have their box when i've never even seen it before. I usually take extra special care of those boxes when I do eventually get them because I know how valuable people's boxes are.

My only forms of payment is a signature and a surname, no other payment is required or accepted :)

In short, I work for Toll Ipec.

That reminds me, i owe them $90 :P