SAU Community

R32 GTR - Std wheels

What are they? i mean r they 16 by 9 or 16 by 8? That look AUWFUL man, i'll pay $200 for it then spend another $200 or $300 to take that colour off then spend more to paint it again up to this point......mmm...it's too much now i'll pay you $100 for it.

West,,,these comments are inappropriate,,,If you don't like them DON'T POST!!!!!. READ THE RULES.

Neil.

Whilst I am not 100% interested in buying these (I need 17's to clear the brakes I am fitting) I will be constructive in suggesting a way that they can be sold far easier, for the price you want. and to also let the others who are offing rediculous amounts, just how cheaply these can be made to look BRAND NEW.

Sand blasting the rims will cost you about $25.00 per rim

Powdercoating them will cost you about $35.00 Per rim and you can chose ANY colour you want

I know that $60.00 per rim is maybe more than you want to spend, but you will find people will be far more receptive to Silver, Black, Charcoal etc than yellow.

These prices are what they quoted me to have more complex 15" rims done about 12 mths ago - so prices may have come up a bit - but shop around, offer cash, tell them that there is no rush, and to take a couple of weeks if they can fit them in next time they are doing rims etc and you will find the prices are a lot more "negotiable" if you are more Flexible

Best of luck selling them -