SAU Community

Where To For Pink Slips?

HSVKLR

Hi guys, long time since Ive been on SAU....

Rego Time. Im not going back to where Ive been going the last 3yrs (kept jerking me around), so where can I get my pink slip done?

I have all the basic mods that wont pass a pink slip, so does anyone know where I can go and be passed?

I live in North-West Sydney, so a place close to this region would be best. PM me if you dont want to post the name of the place on here.

Cheers.

what mods wont pass pinkslip?

i thought pinkslip they just just check your brakes make sure your lights work, thats it

Basically anything you can get defected for...

* Pod filter

* Boost controller

* Lowered

* Exhaust

* FMIC

* A-pillar boost gauge

* Aftermarket steering wheel....

Hi guys, long time since Ive been on SAU....

Rego Time. Im not going back to where Ive been going the last 3yrs (kept jerking me around), so where can I get my pink slip done?

I have all the basic mods that wont pass a pink slip, so does anyone know where I can go and be passed?

I live in North-West Sydney, so a place close to this region would be best. PM me if you dont want to post the name of the place on here.

Cheers.

dont worry about it. pink slip is just brake test, lights test etc. nothing major. costs 20 bucks and takes about 5 minutes. pretty much any mechanic can do it and wont have a problem with pod filter and the other stuff you list. just go to whatever place is closest to you.

For pink slips on all imports and modded cars go to my mate at Berowra

DAT, Dumah Auto Technics he has done my gtr and imports mx5s so for sure give him a go his name is Mark.

For pink slips on all imports and modded cars go to my mate at Berowra

DAT, Dumah Auto Technics he has done my gtr and imports mx5s so for sure give him a go his name is Mark.

Cheers!

Usually my car gets checked (BOV, air filter, FMIC are noted as "Fail items" in the fail section) and he tells me to come back the next day, which is when he passes me...

• 3 years later...