SAU Community

$3,000 Reward For Information Leading To Arrest

satanic

Hi

Before I begin, I have to say that I am extremely pissed off at what has happened today. Went to Miranda Shopping Centre (Westfield) with my girlfriend and her sister, parked in the carpark, came back 2 hours later to find both windows on the left side smashed. Alarm was going off but very surprised to see that no-one had noticed or no-one had chosen to notice.

Quarter window and passenger window totally destroyed, all associated window trims destroyed, weather guard snapped in half, b-pillar mould torn off. Glass covered my interior, screwdriver marks on the centre console, and blood was left on the centre console from the person cutting themselves upon entry. Basically the guys have hit my car with a very crude entry and all for what?

Stolen is my Pioneer head unit face plate, mobile phone, sunglasses case, and other personal items. The faceplate is from a Pioneer 8650 which is the grey unit with colour screen. Funnily enough the remotes to the system, a $600 pair of sunglasses, SAFC, Boost Controller, Gauges were all left intact.

My car has since been stripped for cleaning etc. Forensics have already gone through it and I will be filing a police report later on tonight. There is not much else I can do but I want to know more information and ultimately send whoever did this to jail. I am offering a $3k reward for anyone with information leading to the culprit's arrest. This was an amatuer job (much too messy) and someone is bound to talk about it. SAU is a large community with people in all corners of NSW - someone will hear something. I wonder whether a face plate is worth $3k.

Parts needed for repair:

1 x R34 GTT Weather Guard (Left Side)

1 x Passenger Window

1 x Quarter Panel Window

1 x Centre Console Plastic Surround under Climate Control

I await any information - if $3k is not enough to turn your mates in, send me your bill and I will happily pay up. This is not out of revenge, it is the principal!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate i am so sorry to hear this.

Thats another car at that shopping center is it not ? the last was a 33gtst and it got stolen.

Hope you find the little f*kERS and cut there hands off.

Good luck

I guess the only lucky thing from all of this is that they were amateurs and did not gut my car or worse still, drive off with it.

As for the head unit, I've got a spare face plate so that's all ok and sorted.

I just wish it was a pro job so that at least the damage will be clean and not a complete mess. My dash and all the window surrounds are FARKED!

I guess the only lucky thing from all of this is that they were amateurs and did not gut my car or worse still, drive off with it.

As for the head unit, I've got a spare face plate so that's all ok and sorted.

I just wish it was a pro job so that at least the damage will be clean and not a complete mess. My dash and all the window surrounds are FARKED!

Sorry to hear.....theivin' f*ckin maggots

The same thing happend to Stacey's old R31....took us 6 months to get rear 1/4 glass for it...lucky its a newer model and parts will be easier to obtain.

Man, i would be spewing!!!! I was actually working at westfield the whole day today... Where did you park your line stan?

I park mine in security regardless!!! If im there for 2 mins or 2 hours, its always in security.

That's the thing... I haven't been to Miranda in 10 years (no lie here) and I wasn't aware that there was security parking... my girlfriend drives a Corolla so she didn't think about it at the time...

I will never be at Miranda again for that matter... NEVER~

I will be looking at some type of action against Westfields on Monday as I am 100% sure that there was no sign indicating a zero-responsibility at the entrance.

Anyways, gonna go get hammered now, that'll relieve the trauma!

sounds like the work of some druggo off the street trying to find something quick to sell for his next hit. Too messy and valuable stuff left behind... definitely not the work of a car thief/vandal. You'll be better off asking at the local pawn brokers (legitimate or illegitimate) to see if anything was traded in.

That super sucks stan. :O:D

I have a bad feeling finding the guilty creep that did this will be nigh impossible. As funkeh said, its most likely a random act of theivery.

Lucky only cosmetic damage was done but I know how annoying and time consuming it is to get these bits put together again.

Holla at me if you need anything.

Thanks all... The police, management, and myself all attributed this to a random break-and-entre, nothing fancy so you are probably right - it's not going to be easy finding this person/s.

Anyways, shit happens.... just hoping that it all works out very very soon!

check ALL pawn brokers in the local area, deffinantly the work of needle nuggets.

Had a break in on my 34 not long ago, snapped my front bar in half, stole my AVCR, nismo gearknob and my video camera.

Found my stuff at cash converters, the guys were caught tried to plead not guilt and blamed drugs but they had been convicted many times for similar things.

anyway good luck

Shit stan sorry to hear mate, know just how you feel, had a fair bit of damage and stuff stolen from my last car :O

good luck finding anything out, Just Jap has windows and stuff, give them a call.

That sucks dude. :( Hope you find the prick.

Last time I was at powerplay they had some new trim pieces for the dash on a 34. If you need new pieces maybe give them a call?

That's the thing... I haven't been to Miranda in 10 years (no lie here) and I wasn't aware that there was security parking... my girlfriend drives a Corolla so she didn't think about it at the time...

I will never be at Miranda again for that matter... NEVER~

I will be looking at some type of action against Westfields on Monday as I am 100% sure that there was no sign indicating a zero-responsibility at the entrance.

Anyways, gonna go get hammered now, that'll relieve the trauma!

I havent seen any sign like that, however ive seen ones sponsored by NRMA i think that state "always lock your vehicle" thats bout it.

Will see if I can find any as Ill be up there today.

man sorry to hear that.....but wasn t that an R33 S2 was stolen at marinda westfield car park 3 months ago?

and that car doesn t have a alarm.....

well , good luck catching those guys....at least the car s still there

carp, i know how angry i was when some1 tryed to break into mine, but to get it actualy broken into..

hmm, westfield realy need to do somthing about that, if anything ya would think theyd do somthing to save there reputation.

keep on it stan, make an example of who ever did this to you :(