SAU Community

These Wheels... Yay Or Nay?

hey just wanted to grap anyones opinion on these wheels, gunna go 18x8.5 fronts and 18x9.5 rears with 235s and 255s.

my car is stock height r33 s1 but am planning on dropping it down 40mm.

the pic is of em on a dirty bmw but hope u can get an idea of wat they will look like on my car!

not sure really wat style i wanna go for so some feedback would be grouse!

cheers guys!~

brett

post-23649-1144289765.jpg

post-23649-1144290200.jpg

post-23649-1144290287.jpg

i got the same style of wheel (diff brand) on my r32 , i think they look good , can e-mail u a pic if u want

yeah that would be grouse thanks email is [email protected]

u mind if i ask wat you paid for em? through a friend of the family who owns a shop i got quoted 1690 with good bridgestone rubber....

thanks man

I reckon they look pretty sweet, my brother has a set like that (GMax ones) on his Supra with those dimensions and they look hot. ;)

yeah i saw em on the "created" r33 thats for sale on the forum n love the look of em!

cheers

more opinions would be much appriciated!.....

brett

I had a set of similar Hockmesh style on my 32. I reckon they look good. Lowering is a must though.

my bro also has thos but in 19 8 19 9 they look godo..but I wont tell him that...

Yea those are hot! My preferred choice really. I was actually trying to convince the BF to get similar ones for the new line, but he don't like em as much as i do. They still HOT tho!. :O

:D:devil:

hey just wanted to grap anyones opinion on these wheels, gunna go 18x8.5 fronts and 18x9.5 rears with 235s and 255s.

my car is stock height r33 s1 but am planning on dropping it down 40mm.

the pic is of em on a dirty bmw but hope u can get an idea of wat they will look like on my car!

not sure really wat style i wanna go for so some feedback would be grouse!

cheers guys!~

brett

http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products.asp?index=HP+Racing

Yours are there :devil:

Here's a quick chop to give you an idea of what they may look like on your car. If you like the look of them, get them, dont worry what other people think.

mad, thanks 4 takin the time to do that! love em! ordered em bout 20 mins ago! pick up monday!

cheers!~

brett