SAU Community

Have A Laugh!

Pulp

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA tell me about it! as if chicks would give a sh@t too!!

My boost gauge, rsm and safcII have proven thier weight in gold. When a chick asks you "what does all those screens and stuff do" -- thats consent.

Arghhh.. WTF is it with you guys and the Magnas!

LOL

No.. No I do not want boost pfft noises on my magna.. I didnt even want it when I had my Legacy GT or my GSR Cordia or my RX7 or my R33...

LOL

Ohh and its M--A--G--N--A

LMAO

+ I dont have a Magna its a Verada :P Same shit different bucket...

*Grins.. God I need to sell this car and get this damn R34 before I get called a ricer. hahaa

Errrr, it was just a joke. You're not a ricer, just... different.

Like that echo with a mirror to make it look like he has 6 subs, for twice the rice.

Yeah that cracked me up. Some guy thought it had six subs.

Arghhh.. WTF is it with you guys and the Magnas!

LOL

No.. No I do not want boost pfft noises on my magna.. I didnt even want it when I had my Legacy GT or my GSR Cordia or my RX7 or my R33...

LOL

It's ok Alpha - I know you're not a ricer or that you drive a Magna.. as you said - it's a Verada..

That said, using the logic of Strich9's thread, it should still be burnt.. :laugh:

:)

A man on his way home from work comes to a dead halt in traffic and thinks to himself, "This traffic seems worse than usual... nothing's even moving."

He notices a police officer walking back and forth between the lines of cars, so he rolls down his window and asks, "Constable, what's the hold up?"

The constable replies, "It's Neale Fong . He's just so depressed about his personal life - the public backlash about his exorbitant salary and then giving himself a pay rise, the fancy office in Subiaco, his wife's drink driving offence and now his own licence suspension and his wife can't even drive him to work! He stopped his car in the middle of the freeway and he's threatening to douse himself in petrol and set himself on fire! He says Alan and Jim are going to fire him and his staff hate him and his kids won't talk to him, so we're taking up a collection for him."

"Oh really? How much have you got so far?"

"About three hundred litres, but a lot of people are still siphoning."

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yep, I really miss mine. I dont, however, miss it's understeer. Hard to find a genuine 'Sport' model these days. That sounds awesome! Good fun and great result!  I'd love to do a 1/4 in mine now that its reasonably healthy with the tune. I last did a run in my white GTR, I think it was a 12.3 and I can't remember the mph and I think the little E90 might be quicker.
    • FWIW, I made 372kW on a Mainline dyno, with a stock motor (bar head studs & usual bolt ons) on E85 (pretty timid timing in the mid range) and it blew up after a year of track use. Probably got like 5~6 Wakefield track days and 1x skid pan somewhere in between.
    • Plus, if you want to shoot for over 300rwkW, the Z32 won't really cut it and retaining the PowerFC is getting to be a poor choice. You're going to be much happier with management that can actually see what's going on and have a hope of stopping it from going bad when something breaks (think oil pump). So, the $$ situation is probably different to what you think it is.
    • 350-400kw will not keep that basically stock motor basically stock very long, especially for track only use. It will decide to need a rebuild pretty quickly. I'd go smaller, and not cheap out with a Pulsar item based on older tech. Get a G25 550/660. Just better in every way. Don't think about changing a turbo until AFTER you change your injectors (S15 injectors x6? What CC are those?) and coils/fuel pump. They won't keep up with any aftermarket turbo.
    • Hey everyone,   Probably been covered 100 times but i couldn't see anything when searching  Time has come to replace / upgrade my turbo, dont have any crazy plans for the build maybe 350 - 400kw in the future  Engine is a basically stock R33 RB25DET apart from Apexi power FC, S15 injectors, Boost controller, Z32 AFM, Cold air intake, free flow exhaust  have been looking at the Pulsar GTX3076R 0.82 will this be a good option? wont be upgrading the injectors and coils till next year then pushing for 300kw so dont want anything to laggy in the mean time, car is track only not street   TIA