SAU Community

Magna Drivers

Flash89

hey there guys. so far i have had 2 mangas try take me on. is it just because i am in a skyline and they are trying to proof something or is it because i am a P plater. tell me if you get these type of drivers that ride up your back side and when they over take you they slow down till you meet up to them agian and then they start reving it and taking off again. sorry to say i just had to pass this guy because i had to make a turn and this guy wouldnt let me so i just left this manga driver in the dust.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL..

I drive a Verada, Often confused with the budget Magna's

Ive got a few mods inc:

King Springs

K&N POD Filter

Cold Air Intake

Upgraded Fuel Rail

Exhaust system

18" rims

However unlike the rest of the Magna drivers I dont think my FWD Automatic luxury designed vehicle is a Skyline killer, Why? Well unlike most of them I understand that my car is no performace king, it was never designed to be and I like it the way it is, sure I have a few mods but even with these mods I dont go out and try and race / rev my car as I go past Skylines. ( unless its somebody in the club and we are having some safe fun on the roads :))

The thing that gets me is how so many magna drivers think they are hot $h1T, 99% of them have something to prove remember.. No doubt they see your car and feel threatened ( and so they should ) so they try and race past you or take you off at the lights. Why? Well god only knows why.. they cant beat you they should know that. And trust me its not worth your time/fuel/points draging them off at the lights.. just let them go, let them feel good about beating a Skyline.. gee Its a shock they can beat anything half the time.

Im not a one side person, Ive had Nissan, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Ford and Holden cars.. Im not biased anyway its just these damn people driving like idiots that grind my gears

Anyway..

Thats my 2c worth.

;)

hell just do what i do wait until theres a set of lights where you know theres a speed camera just up the road rev your engine a few times and then watch them loose their car for a weekend

trust me getting just one loser like this makes up for the fifty odd you ignored

hahah after reading this thread i was coming home from midland and this tool in a red magna that was lowered and was "fully sick" and to add they were all that low and far back in their seats hats sideways ahah, so im in the left lane of the high way and they think there pritty cool to interupt me from singin to my radio ...and decide to rev it next to me ahhahaha they became very small in my rear vision mirror very fast, and probly copped some nice rubber spray.. i thought i would slow right down to watch them pass me and laugh at them.. none of them looked and they all had their heads down.... faggots

i like all cars, and each to there own but it seems ALL magna drives are complete pin dicks and should give the keys back to mummy

I've niticed since owning a skyline, alot of people want to drag at the lights. I guess to try and prove their car is worthy? dunno.

its kinda funny to see the reverse role though, when my bros canary yellow '83 laser could keep up wtih an sti rex,. funny to see the face of the other drive hehe. Unfortuanly its now home to some 300 wasps and various spiders :domokun:

hahah after reading this thread i was coming home from midland and this tool in a red magna that was lowered and was "fully sick" and to add they were all that low and far back in their seats hats sideways ahah, so im in the left lane of the high way and they think there pritty cool to interupt me from singin to my radio ...and decide to rev it next to me ahhahaha they became very small in my rear vision mirror very fast, and probly copped some nice rubber spray.. i thought i would slow right down to watch them pass me and laugh at them.. none of them looked and they all had their heads down.... faggots

i like all cars, and each to there own but it seems ALL magna drives are complete pin dicks and should give the keys back to mummy

I find its best to just keep crusin until you hit a roundabout then follow these easy steps, bang it down to second, redline it through while hanging the rear end out, then check the mirrors to see the heavy front wheel drivers hit the skids.... :domokun: follow that up with a shit load of Leyton Hewitt "CMON'S" and your done for the night.

ps. guys he said manga not magna... i dont think it was a mis-spelling either cos he wrote it a couple of times...

Yeah I thought the same thing for a bit! thought "Oh some new terminology for something!" :domokun:

Actually I've had many Manga sorry Magna drivers do the same to me! one on Dianella drv speeds up and sits besides me, looks in, I laugh at him and he took off!

Some skyline drivers are behaving like hoons these days too. Recently, stopped at a traffic light next to a black R33 S2 skyline with a girl driver. Gave her the thumbs ups, and she ravved her engine and give me a Loser sign when i didn't do the same. Well... i think she wanted me to rev it back. Whatever for? Maybe she wanted to drag me? Aww come on, nice sunny afternoon, with shit loads of cars on the roads.

Oh wells.

well i must admit that i do exactly what is stated above in my magna. ONLY because no one suspects it has 207kW ATW. SO After i manage to get some traction, i blow them to bits.

The only reason that i do so is, that i hate when somene buys a skyline, puts a gtr badge on it and a bodykit, and thinks they are king shit and the fastest car out there.

IT nice to put them back in their place every now and then.

Sorry guys.

Is it just me or does every Lancer P platers in Perth want to drag at the lights. This happens alot when im driving my 5thgen lude which would just destroy them, but most of the time I just ignore them and sit back and laugh. Never really came across any magnas that want to prove something before.

well i must admit that i do exactly what is stated above in my magna. ONLY because no one suspects it has 207kW ATW. SO After i manage to get some traction, i blow them to bits.

The only reason that i do so is, that i hate when somene buys a skyline, puts a gtr badge on it and a bodykit, and thinks they are king shit and the fastest car out there.

IT nice to put them back in their place every now and then.

Sorry guys.

and id lay you out in my grandads cressida?

then someone would lay me out in something quicker

whats your point.

p plater magna owners must really believe that v8 killer shit on tv. end of the day they still a shite car.