SAU Community

Who Is Making 200kw At 4w

cefiro

see, yes, it would be better to get a 260rs, but 1st, when we bought our cars 260rs's were still well above 40k, and, there is a big difference from saving up 20k to buy a car now that we need it, compared to saving up 40k.

If i had bought a 260rs, i wouldnt be able to afford to mod it for at least 2 years. At least with a RB25, ill spend less money on it and it will be just as quick.

fair enough

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see, yes, it would be better to get a 260rs, but 1st, when we bought our cars 260rs's were still well above 40k, and, there is a big difference from saving up 20k to buy a car now that we need it, compared to saving up 40k.

If i had bought a 260rs, i wouldnt be able to afford to mod it for at least 2 years. At least with a RB25, ill spend less money on it and it will be just as quick.

MY CURRENT POWER AT 16PSI IS 258 4WKW.CAR OWES ME $55K+++ THOUGH!!!

THIS WAS ABOUT 360 FLY WHEELS KW.

AS FOR THE COST OF 260KW TO YOU.......JUST $25000 NOW!!!

RING ME IF YOUR INTERESRTED.EVEN IF YOU REALLY FELT YOU HAD TO CONVERT IT TO MANUAL YOU WOULD HAVE THE FASTEST STAGEA IN AUSTRALIA FOR AROUND $30,000.

80'000KM,LEATHER,18" 350Z WHEELS,STAGEA nsw PLATES........THE LIST GOES ON!!!

AS FOR THE COST OF 260KW TO YOU.......JUST $25000 NOW!!!

RING ME IF YOUR INTERESRTED.EVEN IF YOU REALLY FELT YOU HAD TO CONVERT IT TO MANUAL YOU WOULD HAVE THE FASTEST STAGEA IN AUSTRALIA FOR AROUND $30,000.

80'000KM,LEATHER,18" 350Z WHEELS,STAGEA nsw PLATES........THE LIST GOES ON!!!

Bugger, I was sort of hoping to have the fastest Stag in Oz, bit worried about Brads beast though.

Currently have 250awkw.

Hopefully by the end of next week I will be at over the 300awkw mark. Heres the list.

HKS dumps

Nismo front pipe

Pods (not boxed, sorry SK but will get round to it)

Greddy ProfecB spec2

Power FC

250awkw. 12.5sec at 180kph.

Going on next week

NI Group A turbos

Stainless exh manifolds

Sard 720's

Greddy rail

044 pump

Trust Power Extreme2 cat back (yes, running standard exh atm)

Hoping for a mid-high 11sec qtr. Dont know if this is acheivable, what do you think?

Cheers,

Ken

tngle with the money you spent you could have gotta a 260rs. dont you think its more worth it like that? also how do you remove the limiter on the car? all japanese cars they limit the poer that they are able to produce at 300hp. cos im planning to remove minee. the japs spedos are sitting at 180km/hr at max.

30k for a RS260??? On roads, in good nick? I doubt it. Anyways, last year when I was looking the 260's were 45k.... plus they are manual. Ive got knee problems, and room issues, so no manual in a stagea for me.

Plus I dont need twin turbos - my car is for the family. 200 to 220awkw is just fine for me, 30k is affordable, and Ive done the mods etc.

WOW, you have a really low trap speed for that ET, only 108mph...i wont put it past you to drop into the 11's given the turbos will really help the top end!

Let us all know, dont forget to update the stagea dyno thread which is sticky at the top of the forum.

mine was making 350rwhp+ with rb26, highflow turbos, autronics smc, exhuast , pods, 18psi and only revvin to a low 7k rpm, and the turbos were shit i found out with similiar lag to a t04z on a rb26 infact. so power was still climbing at revlimiter. so i'd say high 300 rwhp which wasnt bad at all.

my new engine is abit different to a stock rb26 though, considering the only original parts in the engine are the block and head castings, thats it, everything else is aftermarket pretty much.

i cant see any problem with 500rwhp on 17-18psi max and over 600rwhp when we turn the boost up properly. just gotta sort this power fc install and i'll be one step closer :rofl:

once it makes full power in the stagea i might be changing the motor into something else (r32 gts-t, etc) as a track car and put stagea back to rb25 or try something different with it, i wouldnt mind a 2jz auto in the stag just in 2wd mode as a daily run around.

Edited by CruiseLiner

2jz in a stag, what a good idea! I have heard of a 2jz in a S13. But why not whack in an infinity V8 and supercharge it, like NA_R33 did to his R33....

I guess with your knowledge and time I'd expect to see something wierd and whacky with buttloads of power!

2jz in a stag, what a good idea! I have heard of a 2jz in a S13. But why not whack in an infinity V8 and supercharge it, like NA_R33 did to his R33....

I guess with your knowledge and time I'd expect to see something wierd and whacky with buttloads of power!

nagatagumi6666-img600x450-1142930425nagata_001.jpg

nagatagumi6666-img600x450-1142930434nagata_003.jpg

nagatagumi6666-img600x450-1142930463nagata_006.jpg

:laugh:

very nice indeed, but attempting a 4wd 2jz would be difficult having to make an adaptor plate for the 4wd sump/diff housing to go on the bottom of the 2jz. plus the need for a custom bellhousing using the gtr 5 speed box and transfer case. exhuast is on the wrong side as well.

ive always thought about a vh45 from the infinity (v8) but no manual gearboxes match up and being non-turbo makes power upgrades expensive. though the torque of the v8 would be perfectly suited to the heavy and large frame of the stagea.

i still think the stagea needs a big capacity engine to make the most of it. 3 Litres + is ideal.

plenty of options, its just deciding which ones are more worthwhile.

Rb26/30DET may be fun

I WAS GOING TO SELL MINE,BUT IVE DECIDED TO KEEP IT...AND I HAVE A 3.0L BOTTOM END BEING BUILT FORGED PISTON,BIG CAMS,100HP NOS AND STALL CONVERTER! HOPING FOR 350 AT THE WHEELS.