SAU Community

Thursday Night 27th April - Now with pics of the event

Silver_R34_GT-T

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah we alll stand in a line, and we spank the newbies with random objects while they walk past... The SAU way :huh:

but seriously though, if ur new why nto come out and meet everyone..

lol col, i didnt mean you by saying someone.. but if ur offering it would be good :(

Yeah yeah....

Well ill see what i can do...

I may need to be someones passanger yet... The car is booked in for matt spry for the following thursday...

I dont wanta drive it too much on the un-tuned pfc with the new q45 afm... She runs like a bag of shinaz... So i may have to drive it too the gold coast on a stock ecu and then change em over for the tuning...

Anyways ill let ya all know tommorrow night if i need to be a passanger...

Revhead and I will be there :w00t:

If anyone is going and they are not a member of SAu Qld, but would like to join, bring your cash ($55) and I'll sign you up straight away. (Please note: your membership kit will be posted to you).

If there are members who need to renew their membership ($25), again bring your cash (Please note: your new member card will be posted to you).

As always if there are any questions please ask!

Cheers,

Karen

SMR33 Posted Today, 09:31 AM

Revhead and I will be there

If anyone is going and they are not a member of SAu Qld, but would like to join, bring your cash ($55) and I'll sign you up straight away. (Please note: your membership kit will be posted to you).

If there are members who need to renew their membership ($25), again bring your cash (Please note: your new member card will be posted to you).

As always if there are any questions please ask!

Cheers,

Karen

I'll be wanting to join so ill bring my money!

Cash is good...$55 will cover your membership for one year :P

I will complete a form for you...you just have to supply teh answers :D

I will have to post your kit to you for the following reasons:

1. I won't be able to bring the laminator with me

2. I'm waiting on more privilege cards from Bob Jane to arrive

Cheers,

Karen

Members,

I'll be bringing an example of an SAu Jacket along (XL size) for interested people to have a look and a try on.

If you would like to order a jacket please see this THREAD and post your interest accordingly (note: non SAu Qld members will not be able to view this thread).

Still waiting on price to be confirmed by supplier, however as a guide last year's price was $85 each (I'm hoping to secure this price again this year).

Any questions, please ask me.

Cheers,

Karen

OK, I'll answer your query :D

Directions for those that will use the Gateway

If you are coming from the southside using the Gateway, you need to take the East-West Arterial Road exit off the Gateway.

You then drive down to a roundabout (you need to turn right as if you were heading for the airport).

You will now go under the Gateway and you'll be heading for another roundabout.

Go straight through the roundabout (again as if you were going to the airport)...you should very soon see the DFO on your right hand side (I hope you do, as I've never been to DFO, but have seen it from the car).

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Karen

Directions for those that will use the Inner City Bypass

From the Riverside Expressway take the Hale Street Exit. From Coronation Drive turn left into Hale Street

Continue driving along Hale Street and continue onto the Inner City Bypass. Continue driving until the Abbotsford Road exit and take the exit.

Continue driving along Abbotsford Road...it will become Sandgate Road. Keep driving along Sandgate Road (keep in the right lane) until you see a sign for the airport...this will be the East-West Arterial Road

Turn Right into East-West Arterial Road, keep driving until you get to a roundabout.

Drive straight through the roundabout (you will now go under the Gateway) and be heading for another roundabout.

Go straight through the second roundabout and the DFO should be on your right.

Cheers,

Karen