SAU Community

Sold The Beast

Starionturbo

After a year of owning my R33 I finally sold it, I dont know what made me do it, it was mostly the fact that there were so many around. It was sad to see it roll away down the street but im sure the new owner will be happy with it!

The new beast will come soon, will put up pics when I get it :(

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a year of owning my R33 I finally sold it, I dont know what made me do it, it was mostly the fact that there were so many around. It was sad to see it roll away down the street but im sure the new owner will be happy with it!

The new beast will come soon, will put up pics when I get it :(

awww what a shame

although depends what you're replacing it with?

hahahah

INASNT - nah not even near what I spent on it, I got a decent market price. In other words the guy laughed off with a absolute BARGAIN!!!

No its a not a VL or any other shit box like that.

Evo 8 did someone say? I wish I could afford to buy one, but I hate borrowing money when not necessary!

braaaap brappp brappp................have I let the cat outta the bag?

Nah its not a RX7. I like em, but even stock ones are expensive and not to mention 90 percent of them are dodgy and on there last legs. Ive beeen to see a couple and havent been impressed. On the other hand a nice S7/8 SP/Bathurst would be awesome, but thats R34 GTR money where talking about and I know which car Id rather have. Its not a Rx2 either.

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp.......flutter.