SAU Community

Raws Company Wants A Sample Car

Looking to put Series 8 RX7 on my raws schedule and need a sample car ,9/1999 -12/2002 are eligible. I need a grade 4 under 50k car approximate cost is about 1.8 to 2 million yen(99/00 model) ($27500>30,000) landed ..compliance will be no charge including tyres and no buyers fee ..decent saving for anyone looking to buy one of these cars .estimated time frame ..6 weeks to land car and further 10 weeks to comply..evidence is allready bought and and has been approved on other raws schedule and I see no "unforseen " problems with this side of project..RAWS is already established and holds R34 compliance and does have 3 other sample cars arriving end of month ..hence lack of funds to buy this car :laugh:

if anyone is genuinely interested please contact me on 0412-002-798

customer references available from forum contributors if needed

Looking to put Series 8 RX7 on my raws schedule and need a sample car ,9/1999 -12/2002 are eligible. I need a grade 4 under 50k car approximate cost is about 1.8 to 2 million yen(99/00 model) ($27500>30,000) landed ..compliance will be no charge including tyres and no buyers fee ..decent saving for anyone looking to buy one of these cars .estimated time frame ..6 weeks to land car and further 10 weeks to comply..evidence is allready bought and and has been approved on other raws schedule and I see no "unforseen " problems with this side of project..RAWS is already established and holds R34 compliance and does have 3 other sample cars arriving end of month ..hence lack of funds to buy this car :D

if anyone is genuinely interested please contact me on 0412-002-798

customer references available from forum contributors if needed

good to see someone in QLD wanting to get compliancing rights for the RX-7. too bad it will take 10 weeks for compliancing as i would have loved to have my car complied in Brisbane instead of Sydney as well as not having to pay :). any reason why it will take 10 weeks? If you are able to comply it quicker, i'd definitely consider letting you use my car :)

good to see someone in QLD wanting to get compliancing rights for the RX-7. too bad it will take 10 weeks for compliancing as i would have loved to have my car complied in Brisbane instead of Sydney as well as not having to pay :). any reason why it will take 10 weeks? If you are able to comply it quicker, i'd definitely consider letting you use my car :)

thanks for you comment,the reason it will approx 10 weeks is the 8 weeks between finishing the car and having dotars engineers come up from canberra to inspect it as it will be the first for this company ,after that it will be normal time frame for compliancing 5-10 days .

i can get car car here in 4 weeks ..and dream on that dotars will be around in 6 weeks to inspect it .but thats a bit unrealistic and i don`t want to make false promises hence the 16 week total ..could take less ..but i doubt it :D

thanks for you comment,the reason it will approx 10 weeks is the 8 weeks between finishing the car and having dotars engineers come up from canberra to inspect it as it will be the first for this company ,after that it will be normal time frame for compliancing 5-10 days .

i can get car car here in 4 weeks ..and dream on that dotars will be around in 6 weeks to inspect it .but thats a bit unrealistic and i don`t want to make false promises hence the 16 week total ..could take less ..but i doubt it :D

so when the car's finished having complaince work done to it, would i be able to garage it at home until you need it back for the engineers inspection? must you be the one to buy the car from japan? if so, then it's too late 'cos i've already bought mine but it's still in Japan. it's already got import approval as i paid a deposit for a plate from a RAWS in sydney, but if asking for some of that deposit back doesnt work out, i still save heaps if i got you to comply the car for me, not to mention the money saved from trucking it back to brissie afterwards too. where is your workshop? i wouldnt mind dropping by to have a chat and have a look at your workshop if you're not too busy.

so when the car's finished having complaince work done to it, would i be able to garage it at home until you need it back for the engineers inspection? must you be the one to buy the car from japan? if so, then it's too late 'cos i've already bought mine but it's still in Japan. it's already got import approval as i paid a deposit for a plate from a RAWS in sydney, but if asking for some of that deposit back doesnt work out, i still save heaps if i got you to comply the car for me, not to mention the money saved from trucking it back to brissie afterwards too. where is your workshop? i wouldnt mind dropping by to have a chat and have a look at your workshop if you're not too busy.

pm me your phone # and we will arrange something..import approval can be changed :D

• 3 weeks later...

My missus is looking for her next car and is leaning toward jap performance cars I said get an RX7 and she found one on carsales.com that the guy said he couldn't get complied, having no experience or knowledge of whats involved thought id ask what needs to be done to the car and how much it would cost to get the car thats allready here complied?