Col-GTSX

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filling up boys and girls...

SMR33 aka KAren... Will be attending along with REVHEAD aka Mark to watch and maby help with answers a few questions for the non members...

I believe Karen may also bring some merchendise (spelling) and other stuff to sell??? Not sure tho... But she will take Eoi on the up and coming new products from the members...

Remember guys if you join on the night you will get an automatic $10 discount on the dyno... So that makes your first saving with a club membership...

with people in position 11 and 12... i dont see these people owning a skyline.

sorta defeats the purpose in my opinion of this being a challenge to see who's puttin out what power amongst skyliners.

How is it a "challenge"??? It is a social get together that happens to have some cars on the dyno for a point of interest. One of the other cars has a RB even, I see no problem..Why would we leave it to chance that all the spots on the night will be filled?? The thing is that with club events you just have to accept that people/cars you dont like may come...we have

with people in position 11 and 12... i dont see these people owning a skyline.

sorta defeats the purpose in my opinion of this being a challenge to see who's puttin out what power amongst skyliners.

The rest are skylines so you have plenty to compair with...

Yeah guys... owned asked me if it was ok and i said a big YES...

Only reason is i dont want to turn up on the night and fnd out that 3 people have pulled out... Cause that will cost me personally, so i extended the invite to his friends as it will help make numbers.

Anyhow one of them has an rb motor in his car already and the other guy will want an rb motor by the end of the night... So we have 2 possible new members and this was one of the reasons to hold the event...

Last dyno night we had saw many (non skylines) take the rollers, once again to boost numbers...

I dont have a problem with it at all and those who do should contact me via pm.

NOTE: Only a couple of spots to go...

15 spots now filled with one un confirmed...

So looks good guys...

My car is booked in with Matt Spry for the morning of the event to have a few touch-ups... Yeah...

Cant wait, will be most of the forum there to watch the event. There is heaps of car parking at the location and i encourage everyone to come along. Please feel free to post your attendance here. I would like to encourage users of this forum to attend the event. Its costs nothing to watch...

Allstar have an eftpos terminal for payment and will have staff on hand to talk mods and service they provide.

Doesn't look like I will be able to make the night even as a spectator as planned .. another trip to Gladstone for me .. and it clashes with yet another SAU event .. if by some miracle I make it back in time I'll get there for a look

Count me in i wanna see how mine goes

No worries... Lucky last confirmed on the rollers...

Doesn't look like I will be able to make the night even as a spectator as planned .. another trip to Gladstone for me .. and it clashes with yet another SAU event .. if by some miracle I make it back in time I'll get there for a look

Arhhh damn Garry, was looking forward to showing you the car... I know you really wanted to see it...

OK the rollers are full however if you are spectating on the night and someone does not turn up and you want to run then thats ok...

Silver_R34_GT-T your first on if someone is not there mate...

I appriciate all of you whom want to run and hope the rest of you are planning on watching...

Thanks guys for the support. Events are not easy to get going...