SAU Community

Best Sticker I Have Ever Seen And I Want One.

and to coupe this I hope u plough into a Wall Driving at Calder. i race on the Street cause its what i can afford its what im good at, i enjoy it And you try and go to calder every night and find a variety of different races and tracks, good luck.

Thats just charming to hope that someone will smash into a wall just great.

If you dont have the money to pay to use a track then stop spending your money on crap.

You say you do it because your good at it??? Hmmm i dont think so, anyone can street race n make them selves look good but are you more for safety or ego? By the sounds of it i'd say your more for ego until someone gets hurt.

And yes everone has/had street raced before but not everyone kills one of their mates whilst doing it.

Someone i know was leaving an illegal street drag run one night he wasnt even running his car but when he left he had a tyre blow out and lost control of the car and hit a tree, noone was wearing a seat belt when he had asked them all to put it on, in conclusion the girl sittin in the backseat in the middle was thrown threw the window n died. Nice life to live when she died at 16.

You do not have to be racing to have a serious accident but whilst racing your not thinking of the consequences either.

You may do it with noone around but what about the people in your car?

Atleast in a controlled environment people are looking out for you.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think ppl should just stfu ... and either neck themselves and do the world a favour

or open their eyes and realise not all cars are built for racing.

And to respect other types of vehicles.

Skyline gearboxes are geared for quick response, n haven a short diff ratio 4:11's in the ass end (if you dont know what this means, gtfo and find out)

simple

now, 4:11;s are usually reserved for 4 cylinder cars ... as for other cars, v8s and such run 3:08 or 3:36 diff ratio's

hmmm big difference... altho i am unsure of the newer ford and holdens to be honest

f**k me guys stop being suck dicks, just because hes from ns.com doesnt me he has to 'f**k off'

i never said anything

i just dont appreciate it when people say they hope other people smash their cars n things

as far as tall diff ratios go, such as a 4.11, its to produce more torque.

a 4L ford or 3.8 commo make power from lower, dont need as many revs.

also, these engines arent quite refined enough to be safe running at the 7000 that ours can, rather 4500-5500, hence a lower ratio. my falcon has a 4.11, cos i dont need it to get to high speeds, its a HP hero car. a dyno pony, not a circuit car.

Yes, skylines and such are not far from being a road going race car, which is why it doesnt take much warming over to make and idiot out of a clown in an aussie 6 or 8.

a higher diff ration means less high speed, less economy, but higer power, is all. sports cars, imported or not, are aimed at performance. Passenger cars such as commos and falcs are designed with economy in mind. (why dont the drivers of these family trucksters realize this before they talk shit out their windows?)

i never said anything

i just dont appreciate it when people say they hope other people smash their cars n things

wasnt really aimed at you, yeah me might be atool for street racing but just because hes on another forum means he has to f**k off

Because they have two generations of misguided and media manipulated forefathers influencing their mindset... you gotta remember that the whole australian motor industry relies on its motorsport links to keep its brand loyalty strong... hence the exclusion of imported vehicles from grpA touring. our local product is woefully backward in terms of engineering and refinement compared to the rest of the world... Which is also why the government will never allow free importation of vehicles on a large scale, our industry would die in its arse cos we just can't build a comparitively decent car.

as far as tall diff ratios go, such as a 4.11, its to produce more torque.

a 4L ford or 3.8 commo make power from lower, dont need as many revs.

also, these engines arent quite refined enough to be safe running at the 7000 that ours can, rather 4500-5500, hence a lower ratio. my falcon has a 4.11, cos i dont need it to get to high speeds, its a HP hero car. a dyno pony, not a circuit car.

Yes, skylines and such are not far from being a road going race car, which is why it doesnt take much warming over to make and idiot out of a clown in an aussie 6 or 8.

a higher diff ration means less high speed, less economy, but higer power, is all. sports cars, imported or not, are aimed at performance. Passenger cars such as commos and falcs are designed with economy in mind. (why dont the drivers of these family trucksters realize this before they talk shit out their windows?)

Any way, it wasn't a sticker but a dirty van and someone had written on the rear window, wish my girlfriend was this dirty!

Man pissed myself laughing!!!

Cars are cars, people use them for different things. I owned a VYII Clubsport, 285kw good for 13.5 secs. Stock as a rock, tell me other then GTR's which stock skylines can do that?. and its not just commo drivers that are bogans but falcos aswell. At the end of the day who cares what car the other guy has and how fast etc etc etc, its his choice.

Ohh, and for that f**kwit street racer up QLD go back to school and A. learn to f**king spell and B. grow up!

People like you give not only owners of these imports but also the cars themselves a bad name!

7Shades, are you sure its Alpine? thought it was kenwood!

wasnt really aimed at you, yeah me might be atool for street racing but just because hes on another forum means he has to f**k off

I agree and think the self proclaimed "postwhores" that live on here should find something more productive to do than just start e-fights with any idiot that joins these forums.

Well said nath95

On what you said about it being their car and who cares how fast it is ect. thats spot on. Hey atleast they have a car to get them from A to B and does what they want it to do.

We all have choices of what we want and the money to spend and at the end of the day we have to be happy.

qikstagea: yes "nips" is derogatory. doesnt matter what context you use it in, it will always be that, a racial slur.

R30kc70UGE: you are making it worse for yourself the more you post. For one, admitting over the net that you are all about street racing shows you are an idiot. How about you give us you QLD number plates so someone can just report you? We'll see how quick you learn. Street racing is always cheaper until you smack into something and damage your car, or worse yet, injure or kill another person. Tracks cost more for a reason. Finally, being a "longstanding" member of any forum doesnt really mean anything. Hope you dont put that on your resume!

End of the day, everyone is entitled to their choice of car. Different people have different needs. And if they feel like having gay stickers, let them.