SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

• 3 weeks later...

Tail gaters on the freeway in the morning. When they do, I slow down, they try and overtake me I drop back a gear and boot it, then they get back in behind me and if they keep gating me I keep doing it lol. I hate guys who always stare at p platers cars when you drive past coz they think your a hot chick or something haha im a dude!

What REALLY grinds my gears is having to fix peoples shithouse drawings that were drawn in AutoCAD and having to fix problems in microstation drawings when the system isn't setup properly and your supposed microstation "administrator" readily admits he knows nothing about the Structural package you are trying to use, yet he sets the system up with so many limitations that YOU CAN'T ACTUALLY DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO! FFS I'M READY TO BREAK SOMETHING/SOMEONE

I feel your pain, trainee draftsperson here but I do my job right haha.

Edited by Dani Boi

• 2 weeks later...

wgmg modern pop singers i dont care how good you think you are stop writing songs about it damnit you are not fergilicious nor glamorous your just bloody anoying

and if you want to be my girlfriend get some singing lessons and some fasion sense oh and a clue

Ive got a few. . .

people that have no common sense AT ALL and get frustrated and pissed off when they cant figure the most simple thing.

people that sit under the speed limit

idiots that try and drag you in crappy VL commodores GOD DAM I HATE VLs

or any other commodore of falcon

things that go wrong one after the other (you fix one problem then a day of two later something else stuffs up) and it keeps happening to different things

sony explode gear

PEOPLE THAT TELL ME TO GET A HOLDEN OR A FORD. . . IVE HAD BOTH AND WILL NEVER GET ONE AGAIN

people that tell me to get a V8. . . . . if i wanted a V8 i would have got one (every time i hear that i hate V8s that little bit more)

TRAFFIC COPS THAT DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT CARS. . . F**K OFF !!!! (when i had my VT i took off the engine cover and polished the top of the inlet manifold. . . the cops didnt know what it was. . . GRRRRRR!!!!!

and people that dont respect other peoples things. . . i didnt buy that so you could f**k it up!!!!

that does feel better. . haha

• 2 weeks later...

WGMG is the crappy food that gets given to you on planes. They tryed serving me this crap called mushroom egg cake. . . It smelt so bad

GET REAL FOOD !!!

Also the cost of plane tickets from karatha to perth $535 return, quantas really rip you off as there isnt any competition from other airlines

:)

Tools that almost reward me with a new front bar by cutting from the right hand turning lane straight into the left lane without indicating or obviously checking to see if there was anyone there ;) If I couldn't see it happening so clearly I could have taken a hit, but as much as I need & want a new front bar I'm not having my car off the road because of it.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Does this count as a time trial as well? I got all gold in the master super licence (1 lap time trial) and received a McLaren MP4/4 for my trouble.  If anyone else has done this, did you ride the wall right around the first long right hander at Lake Louise snow track to get gold? I couldn't do it any other way... best I could do without riding the was was within 2 tenths of the gold time.
    • I definitely get the low power, sporty car to drive to smash gears but not be doing eleventy million miles an hour! It makes all the normal drives fun!   Rev match tune sounds like the funs! I didn't know the NC had a DBW throttle!   As for me, still have the Skyline, it still has the Barra in it. It's been pushed to the side of the workshop at the moment. Pretty much waiting on me finishing the wiring, and dropping new fuel lines in. Got myself an ACDC Tig end of last year so been teaching myself TIG welding to build a few things for the Skyline. The missus wrote off her GTB liberty at the end of last year, and got it back on salvage rights stupid cheap. It's also still registered, so will mean easier for me to take to the track already done most of the panel damage, just playing "clear the workshop" to make space to pull the motor and box out, fix some oil leaks, replace the clutch, and replace a few minor broken things.  Also got a Lathe at the start of the year, which is adding to the annoyance of no space, which is another reason I'm trying to build things to get more space, to get the Lathe back in a final home for it. It's a BIG lathe, can turn a 355mm diameter, and 1metre between centres... Got it at a steal! So between it and the TIG and old MIG welder, I'll be fabbing some fun little shit up But we've had a lot of shit stuff happening at home, so it's slow going getting things done. But one step at a time!
    • I love Catalunya.  Got a 1:54.632. The AMG is a hoot.
    • I hadn't got that far, my main worry was the connection to the actual calipers themselves. I'm just using new (ish) stock brake lines in the stock setup. I've just had a stud welded to the knuckle that is a little lower than the original stud (so my knuckles have two studs each side) to not have it be stretched so far in previous BBK setups, so the "block" (in the second picture) mounts a little lower for me and I hope I don't need to change anything. I may have even changed the connection to the calipers in the past and have since forgotten I did that. I may not have. Guess how I'm gonna find out. Source: hopium
    • It's more so I'm using the 1x piece line from HEL that goes from the body to the caliper. There's no middle block/mount like the HFM ones or the GKtech ones. There are certain angles/suspension compression where the line actually slightly contacts the ARB. Below of how mine sit (not my photo): How I want it: