SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

• 3 weeks later...

Not having my car back for 9 weeks on what should be a 2 week job. And that in fact does grind my gears because I have to drive my bush bashing patrol, and I believe there's some sort of unnatural grinding going on somewhere in that thing.

I feel your pain. My car has been at the mechanics for what seems like months at its still about a month away from me driving it I reckon :(

• 2 weeks later...

gears ground today

the ride on mower at dads that i spent a fortune fixing last year is completely shot

i dont know who used it since me but they did a ripper job on it im not sure it can be fixed

gears ground today

the ride on mower at dads that i spent a fortune fixing last year is completely shot

i dont know who used it since me but they did a ripper job on it im not sure it can be fixed

and now the freshly serviced brushcutter has packed it in

f**k me its obviously not a good week to try and get yardwork done at the family ranch

:rant:

coming around a corner having right of way and doing the speed limit to almost be t boned by some dick head in a Toyota black trying to cut in. now this wasn't the worst bit, i had to swerve and gas it to avoid getting hit and i then quickly forgot about it the guy behind me didn't he went and stayed up my ass so i slowed down 20km for a bit and then went back up to the speed limit and he was back up my ass so i slowed down 40km and sped up with the same result i then slowed down to 10km a crawled all the way up the road :laugh:

getting the flipped the bird for overtaking in the most safes possible manner. waited for the road to open up to 2 lanes then changes lanes and slowly got up to the speed limit and over took (i was driving jimmy so i couldn't accelerate fast :P )

some dick trying to steal my car. he was wearing no shoes at 1am, i chased him off and called the cops but they couldn't or wouldn't do anything

poor ass signage for road works

city to surf detour that went to a dead end forcing me to add 10km to my drive home and i wanted to go to sleep from working a night shift :mage:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OMG: biggest piss off at the moment:

I work for an internet company:

customer: 'do you sell internet?'

NO! i sell cheese!

Morons.

+1, used to work in a taxi call centre during the late arvo to night, worst job ever BTW.

People call up and get through after being on hold for a while and having some stupid waiting thing repeating something along the lines of...

"Welcome to Swan Taxi's blah blah blah..., make sure you have you're full pick up address ready... etc."

Then the idiot asks "uuuuuhhhh can I like get a taxi?

: | "Alright what's the pick up address?"

Hear in the background " Oi, Name(other more sober and less annoying person) what's this address?"

OMFG I'M KILL YOU DEAD. Instantly hang up, about to explode with rage, answer next call and repeat.

Luckily due to my love for the job, work ethic and outstanding attendance record I now work elsewhere. thumbsup.gif

Edited by are bee's

(at intersections with no turning arrow) taking off when the light goes green and having the bloke on the opposite side gun it for the right turn, in front of you.

Edited by PIG_31

wgmg stupid inlaws who constantly only think of themselves

today they just randomly turned up at the hospital no call no text no warning at all

f**k sake people having a baby takes it out of you and learning to feed is not easy with people watching