SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

• 3 weeks later...

when i report to the police that my house has been egged and i give them all the details of the car and a description of the ppl that did it, nothing happens. but then when somebody hoons in my area and one person makes a call not making a official report the police call every house in the street to get info.

and u may think u can just wash egg of but have u ever tried to wash egg of render. u cant it stains and u have to re paint the front of the house.

• 3 weeks later...

wgmg, constantly getting pulled over by the police and car searched, worst is when I'm late to meeting/even or when I have a girl in the car.

and

out of all the cars that went through the booze bus stop, they wave me in and tell me to get out for a drug test.

on a good note, Told them I'm not gonna mount my car on the kerb and they let me park on the road :)

• 2 weeks later...

WGMG, not having enough time to spend on these forums.

I started this thread up years ago and I stand no chance of reading all these comments.

Good work people.

:cool:

WGMG, not having enough time to spend on these forums.

I started this thread up years ago and I stand no chance of reading all these comments.

Good work people.

:rofl:

:D

You win the....

post-27632-1276162372_thumb.jpg

That Really Grinds My Gears Grumbler of the Week Trophy!

Lol.. looks familiar? :P

wgmg lending my car out to family only to get it back with no fuel filthy dirty inside and out and all new scratches under the front bumper

also having to use a grinder to get into the shed cause some twit lost the padlock key

Stupid f*cking, slimy, shifty, crook dago referees and Sepp Blatter!!!! FIFA, the whole lot of those shifty, tree hugging, vine wearing, rainbow painting, leaf eating 'OMG LET'S MAKE LUV TO AFRIKA' HIPPY SCUMBAGS!!!

:rant: :rant:

If I could I would splatter Sepp Blatter into a pulp with a bloody didgeridoo!!! Wouldn't bat an eyelid!!! I'd do it twice over just to make sure!!! AAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

:D:cool::(:):domokun: :domokun: :domokun: :domokun:

WORLD CUP RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Marco-R34GTT

• 3 weeks later...

WGMG, people who can't use roundabouts. I.e the ones who drive in at 2km/h, no indicator, giving you the idea it's safe to go, and just as you get rolling and it's too late to turn back, and they're nearly out, they simultaneously go to right hand lock, smash on the indicator and accelerate at 500m/s straight at you, making you stamp the right foot on it to avoid an at-fault crash, and the general public swing their heads around to see what looks like the ever-scrutinized stereotypical import driving P-plater puling out in front of someone and tearing off like an idiot, further justifying the idea that every P-plater not driving their parents rattly magna should be locked away from society.

i have been going to RPH for quite some time and i always get picked up and dropped off just outside the emergency entrance and i just got so fed up i had to post something.

Problems

-ppl smoking with IV's in there arms

-ppl smoking around there children

-the fact u have to walk past all these smokers to get into the hospital

-the parking there is for 15min drop off and pick up so why are there cars with nobody in them sitting there for more that 30min (i use my watch)

-ppl that just stop in the middle of the road there and get out of there car.

-when the taxi lain fills up taxis just stop in the middle of the road

when i drive there i park in the multi story parking and pay big$$$ why the hell can these ppl do the same. what if a ambulance had to leave they would have to back out of the emergency section taking a stupid amount of time because of these idiots that blocked of the road. :(