SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

name and shame them skins. thats ridiculous!!

wgmg's people who think they are better then others..get over yaselves!!

Suncorp. And it was on my old KE70 :) ( may slugger rest in peace ) . Interesting side note though apparently you can't add performance compnents to your car to get extra hp from it. BUT you can add performance bits and pieces to a car to make the hp output of the engine the same as what it was brand new / stock standard you would be covered. Ask it makes you go :)

But i digress,

What grind's my gears.

Telstra...

Need I say more ?

Let me tell you a tale.

I was with Telstra for over three years ( mobile phones ). I was on a 12 month contract and wasn't happy with the plan I was on. Looked around and saw the Optus timeless plan and thought that's for me. Rang telstra to findout how long I had on my contract thinking that I was just out of the contract or coming up to the end of it. To my shock and dismay they had resigned me to a 2 year contract without my authorisation. They had also changed my password on my account. That was it canned the phone and went to Optus. Then spent the next 6 months dealing with the ombudsmen ( which apparently is owned by telstra ) trying to get the break costs on the contract they signed me too refunded. After six months of grief they got back to me and said yes we screwed up here is a cheque for the amount owing. The bloody thing bounced! Two months after that they sent me another cheque which cleared.

Telstra from my opinion I would never touch with a ten foot pole.

• 2 weeks later...

wgmg today people who f**k something up then do the dodgy to try and fix it

its still shit dickhead and weve driven all the way to wupwup twice this week now so guess whos getting the bill for our time

When you spend all week without your car and you keep bothering a workshop to get your car done by a certain day which you are then unable to pick up the car due to the fact that your boss won't let you duck out for just 30 minutes to pick it up when there is really f**k all going on at work.

f**k work.

WRGMG

Mouth ulcer!!! F***en got another one, bloody things hurts! & can't eat or drink properly atm

Swill salt water around your mouth every few hours. Works.

Excel 2007 sucks. WTF have they done to excel. I spent an hour trying to 'save as' today...was feeling like smashing my computer.

Edited by Tony de Wonderful

ahahah i thought you were talking abt the car and i was wondering when was an excel good let alone 2007.

WRGMG people calling up and trying to trade a 2002 magna with 200k's on the clock for my R34, seriously fcuk off!!! Feel like asking them to come over to see the car just to beat them!

Btw no don't call my phone as a joke now to piss me off you Sau bastrds!!!

Swill salt water around your mouth every few hours. Works.

Excel 2007 sucks. WTF have they done to excel. I spent an hour trying to 'save as' today...was feeling like smashing my computer.

Ugh have to agree there. Wtf?

And windows vista. S.O.B.

It also grinds my gears when im working the weekend for on call and make plans to take a 4 day weekend with my partner the following weekend then the HR lady from main office decides that those two days that i was going to have off for working my extra long week, will be the days shes going to come in and have a chat and see how im going. (even though she should have come in 4 months ago)