SAU Community

Why Do People Want To Drag Me?

Chi100188

mmm.....is it because i drive a skyline that people always want to drag me?.....like tonight some dude just tell sme if im up for some stupid drag against a honda accord....and imlike dude is it cause i ahve a skyline and he was like yeh i wanna chop it....lol do you guys get this soughta shite? people dragging you cause u drive a skyline?

should i snob him and tell him to go f off or should i give him a run? i was leaning on the snobbing side aye hahah

Cheers

Chi

Do you still have the big wing on it? I've only ever had one person try to drag me, and that was a VN last week!! Chop was dished of course. A couple have tried to run me on the freeway....chop dished. Then I remain at the limit, look over as they pass & they are looking straight ahead. :worship:

All I suggest is don't bite. :spank: Drags aren't for the street.

nah mate removed the T wing hahaha u know i figured by the time i mean ahah i know its illegal but yea umm....this honda wants to bOp me aye and i was thinking of standing it up hahah and not even goin to appear lol i mean i only drive my GTS to get around....danno what he does with his family car hahah but he seems to really want to give me some chopping....but yea all i heard was his one was a vtech and has a air filter...and only what i have is just air filter and muffler hahah i wreckon it'd be a close run or something if it does happen?

but i danno hahah maybe hes been watching tooooo much fast and furious hahah i like drift bible aye but its so hard to get the stuff right in my car when its my turn lol

Maybe because you drive a skyline and most people assume you would want to race since the image a line gives off nowdays (damn politicians). Yeah drags are for the strips but we'll all be lying if we say we dont give another car a go at the lights once in a while huh (not that I encourage street racing now kids). Dont underestimate a honda (or any other marks) cause when the VTEC kicks in YOOO, you'll be shock at the outcome haha. My stock lude can take out a stock 33gts with minor mods and its a tip haha but not by alot.

Due to the hunger for power and a more aggrasive look Im upgrading to a 34 but still will be keepin the lude for time being. Also be prepare to get more hoons trying to drag you after FF3 comes out that will definately pump them up haha.

Well vtec is not all that the american boys make them sound like if its a bloody T88 turbo or something. Maybe its because they havent driven a line before since they cant import them in the states =). As for FF3 the movies gonna suck but we're all gonna go see it anyways when it comes out ahha.

are u kidding... were going to have people in lancers and civics, trying to drift... LOL

I think the liner will chop the accord.. when my car was gts, stock it ran a 16.2 I think? something like that... and with a catback and hks panel filter ran about a 15.8

Nice to see you removed the wing, this is often the cause for people wanting to race skylines. Although you may lose around 5hp - try also removing any visable asian style air fresheners. I find that having one of these makes people want to race me ALL the time.

i find the best way to respond to any retard in some slow bucket of crap is to do some of the following

. drive dead on the speed limit and not bother (boring)

or

. chop them, but on and off the throttle so you play with them like a cat and mouse, usually waving and or blowing kisses or similar. i did that once and when i pulled up at the lights the dude thought hed be funny and tell me my car broken cos it was stuttering. when i told him what i was really doing, he got emo and closed his window. god its too easy sometimes.

another tip wait to a grap in traffic, then block them in. not only does it save you racing, it also makes them angry. so you win times 2!

these days i just let them go past me, its not worth my car and license to make some moron look like a... moron. end of the day i know a lancer /accent/ excel/ vn v6/ magna etc is not going to be worth my expensive bp 98.

There was this chick in driving along Morley last night thinking she was a rally driver. She tried to take on a soarer and then pulled up next to me revving her engine. When I laughed she stuck her finger up at me and cut me off and was playing with traffic all the way to her street.

its the magna's with the big intercoolers hanging out the front tht get me...

i dont understand why they insist on trying to drag you... it does my head in

i had some guy in a soarer trying to instigate a drag (down here in melbourne). Lights turned green, he did a bit of a wheel spin, and took off. I just carried on about my business as per usual. Dont see the point in risking it. In fact, the worst i have done is testing out the turbo on the freeway entry ramp (which in itself was done when there were no other cars near me).