SAU Community

R32 Gtr For Sale One Quick Bitch

fair enough, it's just it will be hard to ask a premium of about 70% over a comparable 32 GTR if you cant back up the tomei heritage. Do you know where abouts in japan you were when you bought the car, i mean which island? near tokyo? near osaka? etc. it all helps.

it sounds great but if i was to pay a lot of money for a 32 GTR i would like to know a lot more about it. it will help anyone else that is interested too i'm sure.

i think it was Kawasaki-city in Kanagawa, Japan not too sure. yep i totaly understand where your comming from i paid the conseqenses but i own it nows, i mean its up to you if your happy about it or not but thnx for the questions feel free to ask

thnks mate enquire anytime

yes dude 11 flat @ 0.5 bar boost is impressive

i think it was Kawasaki-city in Kanagawa, Japan not too sure. yep i totaly understand where your comming from i paid the conseqenses but i own it nows, i mean its up to you if your happy about it or not but thnx for the questions feel free to ask

thnks mate enquire anytime

yes dude 11 flat @ 0.5 bar boost is impressive

ahh ok, i think you may have got mixed up. i just found tokachi speedway. it's in hokkaido which is no where near kanagawa. funnily enough i have a friend in kanagawa and one on hokkaido too (sapporo). sorry if i sound sceptical, i am interested it just helps to get all the info. i must say i am a little suprised you cant remember where you were in japan? I've been a few times and could name pretty much every place i've been at least to the prefecture if not the exact suburb.

where was the tomei factory, is it far from tokachi?

ahh ok, i think you may have got mixed up. i just found tokachi speedway. it's in hokkaido which is no where near kanagawa. funnily enough i have a friend in kanagawa and one on hokkaido too (sapporo). sorry if i sound sceptical, i am interested it just helps to get all the info. i must say i am a little suprised you cant remember where you were in japan? I've been a few times and could name pretty much every place i've been at least to the prefecture if not the exact suburb.

where was the tomei factory, is it far from tokachi?

it was sometime last yr im not too sure, it took me 2 n half months to get it here then to comply it and everything over all almost 4 months too much stress and worry. nar its kool dudes i dont think anyone is spectical everyone has the right to be sus about this things i mean 38 k is alot of money. but yea it was a special drag event that we went to at tokachi, i think it was one of them tuning garage specials held by HKS where tuners all over from japan bring promos and client sponserd cars to race ( im 100% sure it was held by HKS cos in the day time they had circuit racing then towards the afternoon they had drag, tuning garages such as MINES, OMARI, TOMEI, HKS, JUN ...etc WHERE ALL THERE) , thats where i brought the car at that same day at the drag, i spoke to the guys from here (SYDNEY COMPLIANCE CENTRE) and they told me they had to pick it up fom kanagawa - city i assumed it was close to tokachi speedway, but my friends house was about 1hr 30mins drive to the speedway, i cant really remember the name of the place cos it was my first time der.

AND IM NOT TOO GOOD WITH REMEBERING JAPANESE PLACES I HAD TROUBLE GOING AROUND THERE BUT LOOK MAN AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONES GOT THE RIGHT TO BE SPECTICAL ASK ME AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU LIKE DUDE ILL TRY TO ANSWER THEM AS BEST AS I CAN.

THNX DUDE FOR YOU INTREST

what turbo's r u running in the car?

its high flowed nismo N1 turbos built by tomei not too sure what model but im gessing its r34 n1 spec cos they spool incredibly fast and responsive and pulls very hard

oh and btw heres some more pics on my car at the newcastle SAU cruise

any enquries on my car feel free to call 0433 461 118 or 0433 799 052

thnx guys n gurls if any lol

post-26487-1147302650.jpg

post-26487-1147302957.jpg

Edited by godzGtR

maybe it was 1.5bar perhaps?

When the car was complied some one said that it had a HKS F-con and then someone said it had a TOMEI ECU

so not sure unless i pull it out myself but i dont wanna fiddle around with this car i dont want to pull stuff out of it.

OK GUYS im gonna drop the price if this car is brought by MEMBERS of the SAU, you must state your user name, thank you, 38k ---> 35 K

Edited by godzGtR

When the car was complied some one said that it had a HKS F-con and then someone said it had a TOMEI ECU

so not sure unless i pull it out myself but i dont wanna fiddle around with this car i dont want to pull stuff out of it.

OK GUYS im gonna drop the price if this car is brought by MEMBERS of the SAU, you must state your user name, thank you, 38k ---> 35 K

As you are finding out, its very hard to sell a car when its obvious you dont know a great deal about the extent of its modifications.

Do yourself a favour and pull your kick panel off and look at the ECU yourself, you dont need to pull anything out, and at least that way you can be sure yourself of exactly what engine management the car is running.

As you are finding out, its very hard to sell a car when its obvious you dont know a great deal about the extent of its modifications.

I'm looking for an awesome R32 GTR, and would be interested in the car, but not unless it has some type of PROOF as to what the mods actually are - and the kays. Otherwise it just isn't worth the 10,000 extra you are asking.

I'm looking for an awesome R32 GTR, and would be interested in the car, but not unless it has some type of PROOF as to what the mods actually are - and the kays. Otherwise it just isn't worth the 10,000 extra you are asking.

look guys you wont know untill you actually see this car, seeing is believing, but its up to you to make your own judgment, il look at the ecu tonite when i go home n ill tell you guys what ecu its running.

yes, just trying to help you out mate. my advice is contact tomei and get some history about the car and the exact modifications sent to you. otherwise it's only going to fetch you about $23-$25K tops. vauge info about a car that was built somewhere in japan by tomei is not going to get you $10-$15K over the price of a regular 32 GTR.

yes, just trying to help you out mate. my advice is contact tomei and get some history about the car and the exact modifications sent to you. otherwise it's only going to fetch you about $23-$25K tops. vauge info about a car that was built somewhere in japan by tomei is not going to get you $10-$15K over the price of a regular 32 GTR.

thanks dude, ive already tried too but they dont hold any records once it is sold to overseas buyers, because once it is brought by an over seas buyer, it is like a brand new car and has no history. Thats how cars are imported into australia, the only people who have reciepts of the car are my friends from the sydney compliance centre, and like ive been trying to say if anyone buys a car from japan not from the auction, they must pretend they brought it from the auction, for the process of it comming to australia more easier, as you all should already know personal imports cost too mucht money and are too long and headaching to get it to australia.

Lowest ill go on this is 34gz, or ono before you think about anything else come n take a look and test drive it and if your not satisfied then guys you can than say its only worth 25k but i can garuntee that if you drive it you wont go back. to be honest i dont even wanna sell it but i have to for the wife.

serious people only plz call me on 0433 461 118

thanks dude, ive already tried too but they dont hold any records once it is sold to overseas buyers, because once it is brought by an over seas buyer, it is like a brand new car and has no history. Thats how cars are imported into australia, the only people who have reciepts of the car are my friends from the sydney compliance centre, and like ive been trying to say if anyone buys a car from japan not from the auction, they must pretend they brought it from the auction, for the process of it comming to australia more easier, as you all should already know personal imports cost too mucht money and are too long and headaching to get it to australia.

Lowest ill go on this is 34gz, or ono before you think about anything else come n take a look and test drive it and if your not satisfied then guys you can than say its only worth 25k but i can garuntee that if you drive it you wont go back. to be honest i dont even wanna sell it but i have to for the wife.

serious people only plz call me on 0433 461 118

Can I make a suggestion, which will make your car easier to sell.

Give CRD a call, and drop your car in there for a) a comprehensive checkup and b) an inspection which will shed light into exactly what you have.

People will be hesitant handing over a large amount of money with out at least some clarification on the vehicles mods ;)

Best of luck

Can I make a suggestion, which will make your car easier to sell.

Give CRD a call, and drop your car in there for a) a comprehensive checkup and b) an inspection which will shed light into exactly what you have.

People will be hesitant handing over a large amount of money with out at least some clarification on the vehicles mods :rofl:

Best of luck

thnks dude ill do that as soon as im free, but once agian if this car has more than what i have to say ill jump it back up to 38 k or soo, look im intrested in a 180sx, sileaighty, 180sx with s15 front or s13 slivia if anyone has one ill be intrested in a swap + money on top, call for details. im open for offers as well.

Edited by godzGtR

Tomei wouldn't know when a car has been sold overseas; and it's not like they'll burn the records as soon as it goes.

Just email them and quote the VIN - they'll be able to find the records that they have (if any)

look guys say what you have to say but if your not intrested in buying it than dont ask questions that i have already answered.

sories about being so anal but its a good car which i wanna keep but have to sell.