SAU Community

Possible new Event, opinions/interest please.

slip

Guest neoGT-25

Hey NismoGirl, your car is sexy as!

its at Gavin Wood Auto Tech isent it? :)

i saw it tonight... they are installing my new crossmember tomorow... i noticed your car from the bigining of the number plate (MS) and rememberd you getting it serviced there and it looked like your car so i wonderd... maybe you will see my baby tomorow or did you see it tonight?

meh... byes all :burnout:

My car wont be ready for a while.

Depends on how long it takes me to get the money together to get it. It definetly wont be tomorrow but.

The car hasn't been washed for like 2/3 weeks (i was very ashamed giving it to gavin like that) But I gather that its going to be safer in his garage than sitting in my driveway!

this is completely offtopic, but does this gavin wood fella do roadworthy/safety certificates?

i just jumped in my car to get some petrol and i noticed my rego is due to expire on sunday and the rta didnt even send me out a renewal notice! :D

the rego needs to be converted from nsw rego to qld rego, so i figure i need a certificate of some sort. does anybody know of any workshops/certificate issuers that are lenient on modified cars :(

00 motorsport lives on.

Spoke to Steve today, albeit very briefly as I was busy at work.

How is a Thursday night for everyone. Start at 6pm (latecomers welcome) have a bit of a bbq - sangers in bread - and some drinks.?????

erin - i will ask friday, sorry i did not get a chance.