SAU Community

How To Get 300rwkws Plz Help

hey ive just brought a manual r32 gts-t rb20det with 77kms and im looking at gettin around the 300rwkw mark im just after some advice on wat parts need to be changed and wat turbo to go with etc, also a ruff price on parts and a good rebuild.

any help would be greatly appreciated thankyou

hey ive just brought a manual r32 gts-t rb20det with 77kms and im looking at gettin around the 300rwkw mark im just after some advice on wat parts need to be changed and wat turbo to go with etc, also a ruff price on parts and a good rebuild.

any help would be greatly appreciated thankyou

gt35r or 40r turbo, manifold, ecu, injectors, intercooler, rods and pistons 2 b safe... AND a good tune.. 13gs later....

buy a 26

300rwkw is a lot in an R32 GTST... Stock Rb20 transmission will be shredded, and RB20DET would be hard to drive (laggy) with that much power.

So you're looking at a motor and transmission swap. Then add turbos, intercoolers, dyno tune, ECU, injectors, fuel pump, possibly differential, probably suspension (springs, dampers, swaybars, strut braces etc) and brakes, new wheel and tyre package (stock R32 tyres will be too narrow for 300rwkw!) which might require lipping/flaring of the guards, exhaust, dump pipe, cold air intake, clutch, manifold, etc. You might want to do some internal work too, if you're keen - pistons, rods, etc.

But do you REALLY need 300rwkw... I mean REALLY? Leave those power levels to the GTRs, I reckon! :P And the VTECs! :(

yeah i do lol well i dont reali but its nice 2 kno uve got it there if u wanna use it im thinkin of buyin a r33 gts25t coz my m8 will buy my 32 4 wat i payed 4 it that way i dont have 2 do an engine swap n that

your power goal is not realistic

decide;

if you plan to keep the 32 rb20

change engine

and how much money you have

then we can help you out,

a 300rwkw rb20 will look like this;

lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag power, change gears

kinda useless other than for dyno competitions. have u been in a 300rwkw car? why did you choose 300rwkw? its easily 15k++ to get there.

if you post up a realistic target and how much money you have we can suggest something. some grammar would also help as its kinda difficult to decrypt some of the stuff you are trying to say

i reckon this. save up your 10k (minimum for lots of kilowatts) and do a bit of research in the process. then when u have all your cash ask the questions you havent worked out the answers for through research.

research as in scanning through various threads, reading car mags. how stuff works. com etc etc.

james.