SAU Community

[vic] Exe Drag Day! Sat, 24th June - Heathcote Raceway

flameboy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah especially that red one, f*kn thing sounded like a rotor but went like a peice of shit.

seems that was flameboys, just guessing tho

actually saying it sounded like a rotor is degrading rotors ... lol

the thing just sounded terrible, n/a 4 cylinders shld never have straight thru pipes ...

NEVER

u need backpressure on those suckaz

bit like my car tho, its bark is worse than its bite ...

ie all noise and no go

I think I agree.

I alway's heard people saying that Calder is shit and Heathcote is the best tho?

Ahh well Im atleast happy with my MPH, the time's can be dropped with more practise.

I think I agree.

I alway's heard people saying that Calder is shit and Heathcote is the best tho?

Ahh well Im atleast happy with my MPH, the time's can be dropped with more practise.

practise makes perfect

i gotta get some more tuning done and my new injectors in

hoping to crack into the 12secs

practise makes perfect

i gotta get some more tuning done and my new injectors in

hoping to crack into the 12secs

haha damn straight!,

I was hoping to crack low 14's high 13's! Ahh well! Atleast the MPH indicate's a decent time. My car's fast but not QUICK I guess...

Traction at heathcote caused a big problem though. Car had wheel spin in every gear change! Maybe my tyres are crap :)

Dude, give some credit to flameboy, he organized this drag day. Gotta agree, a loud ass mazda he's got!

oooh no offence

but there were too many f**kwits at the event ...

side pipes on cars with no power + no turbo = pointless and just sound extremely loud and shit ...

first time at heathcote ...

think it will be my last also ...

Were you out there racing?

ye traction problems were real bad, was getting 105-106mph 14.2 @ 2.6 60 foot time, that at calder would be 13.00 with a 2.0-2.1 60 footer. also didnt like that you couldnt actually see your time until you actually came around were as calder even while your still on the strip you see your time, was a good day out.