SAU Community

Coburg Drive In-any Lines?

hicas_posse

guys,

was wondering-how bad would it be to have the line parked in the drive in for say 3 hrs?i mean, aside from the exhaust, do your lines eat a lotta fuel idling there??

i used to take my old shit box over but with the line, i am not sure...

guys,

was wondering-how bad would it be to have the line parked in the drive in for say 3 hrs?i mean, aside from the exhaust, do your lines eat a lotta fuel idling there??

what?

unless your battery is completely shit the bed. you will not need to leave your car idling through a movie... maybe give it a quick crank half way through....

if your really that scared, Supercheap auto sell jump starters for like $40.... cheap cheap.

guys,

I dont know what to say.........

lol @ allblitz

you want to idle it for 3 hours and you're just worried about the fuel?

We start up the car a few times during a movie, purely to heat up the cabin, but its not on for long. The radio really doesn't use much of the battery.. so unless you want to put on 50,000 neon lights and the rest of your accessories you really don't need to run the car the whole time.

I think its time to ban people for being daft.

lol

Drive in movies = sit in car and watch movie on screen = soundtrack broadcast on radio = need radio to watch movie.

you don't need to idle unless you have 11ty billion jiggawatts of subs to power. Just crank and idle for about 5 mins in the middle of the moovie and you should be OK. That's providing you have a good battery. If not, take a portable radio and some batteries :)