SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

I just made one pc talk to a microprocessor, which then converted the "usb" serial data stream to TTL, and sent it to another device that converted the protocol to RS232 and sent it to my laptop, just to say "hello" on a different computer to what I was typing on..........I was never cool.

Yay you made two computers talk to each other... Nerd :P

Claire is the blonde MILF

Zac you should be made aware that we have lovers of scotch here :)

hey i like it to im sitting here drinking jimbeam, its scotch and whisky :P its sad i know :(

I enjoy drinking scotch but will be ridiculed as I like it:

One shot of a scotch on ice and two shots of dry, it's strong but still nice.

I also consume beer, if socially drinking will drink whatever. #@olloSKYLINEollo has witness me consume an entire bottle of scotch in an afternoon..... It was messy lol

just saying but thats does sound nice.

now about this v8 talk..... regarding the v8 vs skyline.... look at f&f4 (thats the braga one right?) the drag to get into the driving 'crew'. the only way the v8 wins is because the gtr is pitted and also if he didnt have to go that f'd up route he would have clearly whipped that v8 diesel....

... see what i did there :P

but back to real life. but the straight 6 turbo sounds so much better than a big 'look i can fill the engine bay' v8... haha

#@Captain Natro

claire is the mum with the kids and the funny as hell dumb ass dad.

gloria is the hot latino that is married to the old dude with the pudgy little mexican son....

Edited by cowdy

Just finished watching three episodes and laughed my ass off.

Gloria is hot but I like Claire she bang-a-ble :)

Pretty much it in a nutshell. Gloria's not bad but her voice is too Fran Dreshchler for me.

Morning. I want more sleep :(

Me too :( I stayed up and watched Hannibal the series, then the child woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep *sigh*

Morning. Shit sleep was shit

+1 I can see this turning into a REALLY REALLY long day *sigh*

Morning all. Yeah sleep could have more but I'm at home 2day with my daughter as she is not well :(

But on da Bright side il at home :)