mad082

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys i know this is an OLD thread but thought someone might have attempted this on an R34 !! anyone !! what lights should we get !! how do u even get to the lights !!

and for the center gauges and ac lights.. any instructions ?

ac lights and most of the center lights take smalled lights (thread about modifying other lights to fit somewhere)

Gauges in the cluster take T10s, to get to the lights you have to remove the entire cluster and get to the back of it where you will find little twist knobs, quick turn and pull and your done. When you reinstall, plug the cluster back in but dont completely reinstall, check the lights work as LEDs have a + - specific sides so youve got a 50-50 chance of getting it first time.

Check out Dan666's thread in the for sale section, he sells T10s and T5s and can probably tell you what leds for the center console.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hay .. any body know where i can get some Dash dials at good price?????I seen some on ebay for over $100....

I know a guy on eBay who can get EL Dashes for a price less than that, however he told me he needs more demand before he can order them in.

I seem to like the look of the Reverse EL dials..