SAU Community

R32 Pix Only

gts-t 4 life

The matt or silk black looks the goods.

Not overly fussed on the rims or oem blinkers.

Hey Luke - havent put the struts in the boot as it inhibits the height you can open it :/

Saw one done at a local garage with the Tiens and it's a fail.

Bonnet still on the go :)

The front lip looks great :thumbsup: Travis.

Wheres the rear seats and whats with the parcel shelf?

Project MU rotors and calipers or painted the same colour?

PM me your addy and I'll post over a pair of great external door window sill weather strips.

Yours look to be stripped back to chrome on the drivers side, and I've recently replaced mine with new ones.

Will need to wash the 2 bushes on each or replace but other than that :thumbsup:

Below the passenger qtr window - a reflection or scratch ?

Saw this on fb

425836_357558214262088_135354213149157_1364149_808448648_n.jpg

Love it, was anyone seen the black headlights with non n1 lights before? Pics?

Have a look on speedhunters. thats where the photo is from. i found it as i am getting these mirrors soon (currently in mail) for my 32 Gtr.

The lights are the N1 lights, you pull the light apart and paint the inside projector cover black, gives that affect. looks dope as if you run HID's or white bulbs. thinking of doing it to mine.

will put up some pics of mine with new lip, carbon goodies and new East bear mirrors.

JD

Have a look on speedhunters. thats where the photo is from. i found it as i am getting these mirrors soon (currently in mail) for my 32 Gtr.

The lights are the N1 lights, you pull the light apart and paint the inside projector cover black, gives that affect. looks dope as if you run HID's or white bulbs. thinking of doing it to mine.

will put up some pics of mine with new lip, carbon goodies and new East bear mirrors.

JD

N1 lights = Stock GTS-T lights..?

Plus the owner changed the reflectors over from a Mitsubishi Legnum.

http://dsd32.wordpre.../12/18/legline/

This is what it's like in Canberra today - Just put it up as my desktop background - nice and calming. wish I had put my grill in today but gotta do the AC regass so easier to leave it off till nxt weekend.